Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Job Description: Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Secure Mission Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
ManTech is currently searching for a SS-M in support of our government customer.
This position is a full-time, on (customer) site position in support of Special Access Programs; a successful candidate must have U.S. Citizenship and an Active Top-Secret (TS) Clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Eligibility. Additionally, this position is nominative; therefore, a successful applicant must apply for, and be granted, SCI and SAP access. The SS-M is capable of developing and implementing the personnel security task area in support of SAPs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist the CPSO-J with all facets of executing and managing the PERSEC program in support of SAP initiatives
• Track and maintain all PERSEC information to include clearance status, SAP access, security training records, and personnel information files (PIFs) required documentation
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of NISPOM and DOD 5202.07 Vol 2 security references, regulations, and instructions in support of SAP PERSEC
• Implement the SAP Nomination Process (SAPNP)
• Review and process all SAP Pre-Screening Questionnaires (PSQ) and associated PSQ templates
• Prepare, process, and/or review Program Access Request (PARs) for accuracy and access eligibility; along with other associated PERSEC documentation
• Perform adverse reporting procedures
• Ensure compliance with government SAP security policies and procedures
• Protect classified information and published security awareness for cleared personnel
• Properly safeguard and destroy classified information and conduct reproduction support for classified materials in accordance with policies and procedures
• Perform clearance administration functions; demonstrate proficiency with JPAS, DISS, and JADE
• Assist with SAP self-inspection and formal security compliance inspections
• Research, process, file and maintain inbound and outbound program visit notifications
• Escort facility visitors and maintains associated logs
• Prepare and process inbound and outbound classified faxes and receipts
• Perform general clerical duties as required
• Minimum of three years’ experience in Personnel Security (No Less Than One Year Experience in SAP PERSEC)
• Proficiency with: Joint Access Database Environment (JADE) and Defense Information Security System (DISS)
• Independent self-starter with a strong writing ability
• Ability to perform on-site operations full-time
• BS/BA in related field or a combination of education, training and experience beyond this baseline
• Periodic travel is required for both CONUS and OCONUS locations. Some travel may exceed 60 days per occurrence
Security Clearance Requirements:
U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI; SAP access approval
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.