Senior Application Security Engineer
- Military veterans preferred
- Responsible for developing secure coding guidelines and best practice documentation for custom developed applications as well as ensuring the guidelines are followed.
- Conduct assessments using COTS and other tools to ensure coding practices are followed and effective as well as identify risks.
- Produce and update secure coding guidelines and related documentation
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure secure coding best practices are followed
- Collaborate with development teams to support remediation of software vulnerabilities
- Provide coding guidance to ensure best practices are continually followed and issues addressed.
- Conduct assessments of custom applications and related code to identify risks
- Perform general security policy development/maintenance and audit compliance support
Required Education and Experience
- 5 years of direct experience supporting secure coding practices.
- Hands-on experience with application security scan tools such as IBM AppScan, HP Fortify, HP WebInspect, WhiteHat Security, or AppDetectivePro
- Experience with open source Pen Testing software, such as Kali or Burp Suite
- Familiarity with Asp.net, C#, VB.net, Java/J2EE, CF, or C++
- Demonstrated understanding of web application and database security
- Knowledge of software/application hardening OR input validation testing OR SQL injection testing a PLUS!
- Strong technical background in software security design/implementation and data protection
- Strong communication, interpersonal, consulting style skills to interface with staff, developers, and customers
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
More Jobs For Veterans...