Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented End User Technician to join our team in Hawaii.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provides installation/troubleshooting support to network devices, VOIP phones, teleconferencing, AVMM, printers, desktop computers and other hardware devices as requested.
- -Supports refresh, modernization, project, and STO activities as required.
- -Travels to support tailsite requirements as needed.
- -Follows all proper processes of equipment classification and sanitization.
- -Stages, organizes, performs labor on, and moves hardware.
- -Conducts equipment surveys and inventories.
- -Assists in the dismantling, sorting of components, and disposing of retired equipment.
- -Provides assistance in maintaining material accounting and process related records to ensure 100% accountability for items processed.
- -Provides assistance to the logistical services in processing of equipment and tracking equipment statuses and history in customer databases.
- -Installs and configures computer workstations, servers, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment and completes associated cabling requirements.
- - Conducts sites surveys; assesses and documents current site configuration and user requirements.
- -Provides labor for the physical and logistical efforts in non-technical tasks required for hardware and other electronic equipment.
- Qualifications: Minimum education and experience level: Bachelor’s Degree and 7 years of experience, Associate’s degree and 9 years of experience, or High school/GED and a minimum of 11 years of experience.
- - A+/Net+ Allowed, but will complete CompTIA Security + CE certification or higher with 120 days
- Travel less than 50%
Security Requirements: Candidate must have Top Secret SCI Clearance with Polygraph.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations
- Working with Data
- Move about freely in a laboratory setting
- Repetitive Motions
- Go up and down steps
- Bending, carrying, climbing, crawling, Pulling, pushing, reaching, and repetitive motions
- Lifting, kneeling, and standing
- Hearing and speaking
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.