Senior Collection Management Officer
Location DC - Washington
Req # 5768
Minimum Clearance Required TS/SCI
Thank you for your interest in joining the KBR team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
KBR is seeking a Senior Collections Management Officer (CMO) to support our team in Washington DC.
Serves as Collection Management Officer (CMO) to manage the collection, evaluation, classification, and dissemination of foreign intelligence (FI) and counterintelligence (CI) collected from overt HUMINT sources and by other means.
Specific duties and functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Interact with senior level DOE managers in order to conduct sensitive debriefings for FI purposes
- Developing and writing authoritative intelligence collection and reporting policies, procedures, and guidance for a national CI program
- Managing and conducting intelligence debriefings of overt HUMINT sources
- Reviewing, coordinating, and approving the dissemination of sensitive raw intelligence
- Providing expert guidance to collectors on intelligence collection and report writing tradecraft
- Developing and managing intelligence reporting use metrics
- Knowledge and understanding of complex foreign intelligence service modus operandi employed by advanced hostile intelligence services
- Position requires individual to have earned a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college preferably in a field related to geopolitical/ national security studies, or science or engineering
- Individual must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience in human intelligence (HUMINT) collection and/or collection management of high-impact and complex counterintelligence (CI) and foreign intelligence (FI) reporting
- Individual must have proven evidence of excellent, strategic-level intelligence report writing skills
- Must be able to deal effectively with individuals at all levels often under the pressure of fast breaking, ambiguous situations
- Must have strong leadership traits and well-developed time management and multitasking abilities
- The candidate must have prior collection management experience on intelligence issues central to the Department’s mission such as advanced science and technology, commercial or military nuclear technology, weapons of mass destruction nonproliferation/counterproliferation, energy and energy security, and cyber security
- Experience with a primary USIC agency and an area or country specialization and HUMINT tradecraft training is preferred
- A Master’s Degree in similar fields is highly desirable
KBR is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.