SAIC is seeking a new Cyber Data Scientist to join the team. This position can be worked 100% remote.
Work on advanced detection of malicious cyber actors. As a Data Scientist, you will leverage knowledge of data science, methodologies, and processing techniques to perform predictive analytics in the cyber domain. Understanding of Adversarial AI and AI model testing.
The candidate will possess knowledge in Applied Mathematics, to include: statistical analysis, and the methods of AI/ML temporal and pattern analysis, correlation of events, predictive probability analysis, regression testing and deep learning. The candidate will employ programming skills to perform analysis. The candidate will document and visualize data both temporally and spatially, and present data to managers. Ad-hoc informational briefings may also be required to explain methodologies and analytical findings to peers and customer stakeholders. The candidate will also investigate and implement new scientific analysis and methodologies to support big data analytics efforts and stay current with evolving technologies and capabilities.
· Gathers, analyzes, and interprets a wide variety of cyber and network data.
· Conceive and prepare thorough, well-articulated tactical or strategic data science products (e.g. technical articles, visualizations, graphics, and intelligence reports) that summarize the methods and results of data science solutions.
· Design range of research projects, data collection and methodologies.
· Identify, retrieve, manipulate, relate and/or exploit multiple structured data sets from various sources.
· Conduct analysis of metadata
· Exploit, fuse and use data and data sources
· Identify and analyze anomalous data (including metadata)
· Evaluate research for practical application
· Bachelors and 14 or more years of experience or certification in data science, math, statistics, computer science or a related field; experience in lieu of degree is acceptable
· Understanding of Adversarial AI
· Familiarity with one or more types of quantitative data analysis.
· Experience cleaning and manipulating data
· Experience with predictive modeling
· Experience with developing and implementing complex algorithms
· Experience using analysis tools (ie. Python, R, Spark,…)
· Experience with big data platforms such as Splunk, Elastic, Graylog,…
· Experience in data science, math, statistics, computer science or a related field
· Cyber certifications preferred
· Clearable to Secret or TS/SCI