District of Columbia
SAIC is seeking an Operations Lead to join our leading-edge team whose mission is to deliver solutions that enable the modernization and transformation efforts of our customers’ Cloud systems and applications. Key service delivery concepts include Cloud Leadership, Cloud Advisory and Enablement, Cloud Services, and Cloud Support that enable efficient and effective business operations.
Drive quality control and assisting in delivering customer goals. Manage schedules, operational processes, and develop enhancements on current established processes. Track incidents and workflow using various tracking tools and collaborate with different workstreams to confirm all processes and procedures are followed. Communicate with client on the results of incident root cause analysis and identify gaps and improvements for operations and incident processes. Being process focused while managing client expectations.
• 12+ years of experience in quality management and process management
• Demonstrated experience managing similar size, scope and scale operations efforts
• Ability to analyze processes and identify gaps, resolutions and sharing lessons learned
• 3+ years of experience with ServiceNow or similar ticketing tools
• 3+ years of experience with Jira or similar tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with Agile development methodologies and requirements gathering and analysis
• BA or BS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
• Relevant Agile certification