Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Entry-Level Security Administrative Specialist to join our team in the Chantilly, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain tracking records and filing systems, archive files as necessary
- Recommend new administrative support processes
- Execute the customer and local Directorate/Office security in and out-processing requirements
- Issue security related equipment, records, receipts, or supplies
- Maintain a schedule of appointments for a manager or offices
- Schedule polygraph testing
- Answer security related telephone calls, direct calls to the appropriate branch or office, and take messages
- Research, record, and report statistical analysis for historical and planning purposes
- Provide security support for passing, verifying, and receiving clearances, confirming Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) security eligibility, processing visitor requests, processing requests for NRO Badges, and processing Visit Certifications and Perm Certifications
- Update security data, run inquiries, provide quality control, develop reports using various IC and/or DOD databases
- Provide support coordinating, tasking, and managing security action responses from internal Organization, other Government, and industry organizations
- Maintain and update appropriate security related databases
- Provide administrative/customer support duties for access control and physical security support to the Organization Headquarters buildings
- Issue and manage badges for Headquarters personnel and visitors
- Update data, provide quality control, run reports, and use the Monitor Dynamics Inc. system and Lenel Systems for proper badging, Visit Request and Badging System (VRBS), Access Polygraph Investigative Collection System (TALON), and others as needed
- Process certifications for access via fax, email, electronic message format and IC databases for visitors' access for daily visit or multiple visits up to one year
- Assist with badge issues, provide visitors information support, directions and assist in contacting visitor POC
- Assist with onboarding and out-processing of personnel to include badge creation for new personnel and badge destruction for departed personnel as well as assist in updating accesses for personnel
- Assist in the set-up and conduct of the weekly briefing for new personnel introduction to the Organization
- High School Diploma, or GED equivalent and one (1) year of related experience required.
- Demonstrated experience with personnel security policies and practices
- Demonstrated experience in access control, security personnel and physical security functional areas, to include but not limited to access control software and systems, personnel security policies and procedures, and facility physical security requirements
- Demonstrated experience working in an environment with compartmented programs
Security clearance requirements:
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph to be considered.
- Must be able to be in a stationary position more than 50% of the time
- Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.