Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented BCCS Field Service Analyst to join our team in Vicenza, Italy.
The Battle Command Common Services (BCCS) Field Service Analyst's job is to develop, integrate, field, and support the core mission command computing environments and applications for the Army's operating forces to provide a user-defined common operational picture (COP) and real-time situational awareness. The journeyman candidate will support the Warfighter for garrison, exercise, combat operations and contingencies. The Field Service Analyst shall support pre-deployment exercises with field software engineering, over the shoulder technical assistance, providing on-site diagnostic and corrective actions, and capturing and reporting requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Configure, repair, troubleshoot and possess a working knowledge of Battle Command Common Services (BCCS), Command Post of the Future (CPOF), SharePoint, Command Web or Common Tactical Viewer (CTV). Knowledge in multiple systems an advantage.
- Possess a working knowledge in performing analysis of systems’ operation.
- Proficient in installing, configuring, repairing, and troubleshooting networks, Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office, Battle Command Common Services (BCCS) Server Stacks, CPOF Repository, CPOF Data Bridge, and CPOF Mid Tier.
- Knowledge of an experience in the utilization of operating systems and database management systems.
- Provide system maintenance and administrative functions including: system configuration and modifications; adding, removing and replacing hardware and software items; system start up, shut down, backup and restore; database administration and maintenance; and system user access control.
- Required to install, configure, repair and troubleshoot, and must possess a working knowledge in installing, configuring, repairing, and troubleshooting, Enterprise Services including Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Virtual Servers, Microsoft Windows Server, and SharePoint Server, IAW the TMC Battlefield Command and Control Servers (BCCS) documentation.
- Provide integration of systems via the BCCS Command and Control Registry (C2R), and Data Distribution Services (DDS)/Publish and Subscribe Service (PASS) and troubleshoot MC systems connection through BCCS.
- Provide administration of the servers at Division and Corps level and support to Brigade (BDE) and below level
- Must possess a working knowledge of Battle Command Common Services (BCCS), Command Post of the Future (CPOF), SharePoint, Command Web or Common Tactical Viewer (CTV). Knowledge in multiple systems an advantage
- Must possess a working knowledge in performing analysis of systems operations
- Must be proficient in installing, configuring, repairing and troubleshooting networks, Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office, Battle Command Common Services (BCCS) Server Stacks, CPOF Repository, CPOF Data Bridge, and CPOF Mid Tier
- Must possess a working knowledge in installing, configuring, repairing, and troubleshooting, Enterprise Services including Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Virtual Servers, Microsoft Windows Server, and SharePoint Server, IAW the TMC Battlefield Command and Control Servers (BCCS) documentation
- Must be capable of providing system maintenance and administrative functions including: system configuration and modifications; adding, removing and replacing hardware and software items; system start up, shut down, backup and restore; database administration and maintenance; and system user access control
- Knowledge of and experience in utilization of operating systems and database management systems
- Leadership Skills
- Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
- Ability to use MS office
- Interpersonal and People Skills
- Ability to use PC
- Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills
- Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Multi-Tasking Abilities
- Active Secret Clearance
- Current Security+ Certification with current CE
- Familiar with Network and System Integration
- 3 years of experience with Bachelor's Degree, computer science degree preferred
- 6 years of experience in lieu of a degree
- Minimum need a IAT Level II Certification (ex. Security+)
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Requires travel up to 50%.
- Ability to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time.
- Ability to move around inside an office and in the field sites or deployed location;
- Ability to operate a computer and other office machinery such as copy machine and computer printer;
- Occasionally ascend/descend a ladder and or stairs to access work areas;
- Ability to position self to maintain computer systems including under desks, in rack systems and in military tactical vehicles;
- Ability to complete repeating motions that may include wrists, hands and or fingers;
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle;
- Ability to communicate frequently with customers and coworkers with ability to exchange accurate information in these situations;
- Ability to see words and graphics on computer screens and in printed paper documents;
- Occasionally move and or carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds between offices and in deployed locations;
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.