Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Regional Service Delivery Manager to join our team in the Oahu, Hi.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The HI Regional Manager is responsible for providing leadership and direction to a multi-faceted team of technician providing IT support to multiple sites on the island following into the service categories, not limited to, but including: Desktop support, AVMM, VTC, CAN management, LMR, telephony, cell phone services, TV services, Detection Systems, cabling/infrastructure, patch management in a thin/thick client/laptop environment, and break/fix efforts with associated Service Level Agreements on completion times. This role will require close coordination with Senior Leadership to support the development and maintenance of operational processes and the ability to manage resources to meet Service Level Agreements and maintain budget objectives. The individual will serve as a manager/Leader for both technical and non-technical personnel, and lower level managers. The total team size is approximately 20 FTEs with work centers in two sites, and will, on occasion, include supporting TDY teams of varying sizes. Conducts interviews, makes hiring decisions, assigns work roles, and establishes both training and operational processes to ensure success. Submits regular reports on daily operations, refresh efforts, and project management. Ensures training is conducted to maintain adequate human resources to meet the challenges of the region. Submits and approves travel requests, to support regional needs. Coordinates with government officials to present or clarify support requirements, serves as the POC to address regional customer concerns. Publishes work schedules and on-call rosters. Tracks productivity to determine worker or process weaknesses. Onboards new employees and enforces compliance standards for both the customer and ManTech. Sets goals and evaluate employee performance. Provides direct and indirect feedback to subcontractors permanently and temporarily assigned to the region. Coordinates with other regional managers to provide personnel and resource support as needed.
- Strong resource management with the ability to manage teams, personnel and customers’ needs.
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with senior managers, colleagues and other stakeholders
- Experience effectively managing and satisfying small- and large-scale projects of a technical nature.
- Commitment to provide continuous process improvements and innovative solutions across the project
- Ability to build service resolution teams to react quickly to high priority incidents during the installation process to avoid mission shut down.
- Typically requires a Bachelor's Degree and 7 years of experience
- Experience in a technical management role with an understanding of IT equipment and service life as well as planning and implementation of equipment replacement
- Highly developed oral and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to convey technical and business concepts to various audiences
- Ability to handle complex customer situations and interact with all levels of personnel to provide a quick and effective resolution.
- ITIL Foundations v3 and Security + Ce, if also serving in a technical position
- IT ticket management system experience; preferably with ServiceNow.
- Experience with large scale enterprise IT contracts.
Security Requirements: Candidate must have Top Secret SCI Clearance with Polygraph.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations
- Working with Data
- Move about freely in a laboratory setting
- Repetitive Motions
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.