Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Security Administrative Specialist to join our team in the Chantilly, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide recommended guidance to Government personnel regarding security specific needs for office renovations and move management activities, such as, but not limited to, review of furniture for classified information, review of facilities for SCI Facility requirements, working with facilities and communication personnel to assist in defining requirements, scheduling moves, etc.
- Assist with work pertaining to the procurement, inventory control, and destruction of cryptographic material utilized by the customer.
- Assist the Government OS&CI Custodial Property Officer in tracking security related equipment and accountable property for the respective branches
- Conduct security in-briefings and de-briefings related to security compartmented programs and office specific programs
- Support field offices, including polygraph, to include generating tasking lists, providing program and personnel security requests for examinations
- Interface in person and telephonically with outside federal agencies, requesting reports, referring and scheduling examinations, and answering general questions about the customer’s polygraph program
- Work with Program Security Officers to process requests for examinations, gather or provide information about prospective examinees
- Research, record, and report population statistical data for analysis and making recommendations to Government personnel regarding planning of operational polygraph travel missions
- Make recommendations regarding the collection, interpretation, and production of weekly, monthly and yearly branch reports and statistics which includes multiple data reports from TALON
- Schedule, organize, and prepare read-aheads for the adjudication board and log/prepare all customer correspondence packages from the branch for mailing
- Provide administrative support for case tracking and provide monthly reports to management
- Assist in development and coordination of OS&CI yearly Instructor Led Training (ILT) and Computer Based Training, to include user testing, training schedule, and advertising course offerings
- Coordinate registration and confirmation for OS&CI ILT courses, checks clearances for students attending courses and provides day to day correspondence with students and addresses questions
- Coordinate logistics for off-site locations, provide logistical class configurations and reproduction of course materials
- Update and archive student training records with OS&CI provided courses
- Execute Special Access Programs (SAP) and Integrated Joint Special Technical Operations (IJSTO) administrative security actions, in compliance with governing documents, to ensure customers are postured to support interfaces with the SAP and IJSTO communities
- Make recommendations regarding classification review of SAP documents prior to release
- Maintain billet rosters for all IJSTO accessed individuals through the NRO and Air Force SAPs
- Assist in establishing and disestablishing SAP Facilities for discussion, processing, and storage of sensitive program data
- Assist customers in establishing Co-use and Joint-use Agreements as related to SAP and IJSTO programs
- Bachelor's Degree and three (3) years of related security experience, or High School Diploma, or GED equivalent and five (5) year of related experience required.
- Demonstrated experience with personnel security policies and practices.
- Demonstrated experience in access control, security personnel and physical security functional areas, to include but not limited to access control software and systems, personnel security policies and procedures, and facility physical security requirements.
- Demonstrated experience working in an environment with compartmented programs.
Security clearance requirements:
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph to be considered.
- Must be able to be in a stationary position more than 50% of the time
- Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.