Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location VA - Chantilly
Req # 5781
Minimum Clearance Required None
Thank you for your interest in joining the KBR team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
Centauri is seeking a Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist to support our fast-paced government contract staffing efforts. Member must have a demonstrated background in recruiting Intelligence personnel, who are cleared to the TS/SCI level, in support of customers in the IC. Candidates must have a passion to source and connect exceptional talent to the best fit job, build relationships and work collaboratively, be driven by metrics and results, and be able to identify and attract specialized technical and intelligence focused talent. We have both in office and telework options available.
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting activities/responsibilities, to include candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, through offer negotiation and closing of candidates.
- Manage candidate activity within Taleo applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify effective sourcing strategies with the objective of presenting multiple qualified candidates for each opening.
- Utilize proactive search techniques using (ATS, networks of internal & external referrals, Boolean internet searches, social media searches, professional and/or personal networks and recruiting tools (Clearance Jobs, LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed,) Monster and others) to identify active and passive candidates.
- Participate with the recruiting team and hiring managers to help develop, implement, and execute recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Build solid relationships with our operational and functional teams and serve as a successful partner.
- Develop new strategies for finding hard to find talent and skill sets.
- Align strategic talent acquisition and development priorities within multiple Task Orders across varies disciplines.
- Utilize expertise and knowledge of federal, state and local laws, statutes, etc. which govern government contractors and employment policies and practices to build processes that enhance and maintain compliance, especially related to OFCCP regulations
- Develop processes for assisting in proposal recruiting and an onboarding strategy as a result of the win.
- Identify and create relationships with designated universities creating a pipeline for STEM related students.
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Professional level communication & organizational skills, dependability & adaptability to ever changing needs.
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field preferred; experience may be a substitute for educational qualifications.
- Must have a demonstrated background in recruiting Intelligence personnel, who are cleared to the TS/SCI level
- History of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance expectations
- Minimum 8 years of corporate recruiting experience in a defense contracting industry
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years of Bids and Proposals recruiting experience
- Experience managing OFCCP, AAP, EEO and other related compliance requirements
- Experience with an applicant tracking system (Taleo preferred).
- Experience staffing IDIQ or rapid turn large contracts
- Understanding of cyber technologies, intelligence, engineering and information technology
- Existing network of cleared intelligence professionals to be leveraged
Security Requirements: Must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Clearance
KBR is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.