The National Security Customer Group, DOD Agencies & Commands & Enterprise Services Directorate of SAIC currently has a contingency full-time position for a Cyberspace Operations Analyst to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), Fort Meade, Maryland.
The successful candidate communicates complex cyber planning and operations information, orally and in writing, elicits understanding and support from professional peers and non-specialists. Demonstrates broad, expert knowledge of the Command’s Cyber missions, authorities, and capabilities as well as equivalent information regarding the roles and responsibilities of the Command’s external program partners which includes (but not limited to) other DOD commands and agencies, other U.S. Government agencies and key partners. Evaluates and conducts development of Cyberspace Operations (CO) requirements.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assists in identifying and prioritizing requirements for capability development efforts.
- Assesses the development of cyberspace capabilities to validate USCYBERCOM requirements.
- Provides technical expertise for the identification, development and prioritization of cyberspace operations requirements, processes, procedures, and governing directives.
- Provides situational awareness (SA) of cyber incidents, health, performance, availability, and reliability of the DoD Information Network (DODIN).
- Supports the creation, dissemination, and compliance of applicable orders and directives to the DOD community.
- Addresses areas of concern for the development of cyberspace capabilities for cyberspace operations
- Analyzes proposed capabilities, recommends COSs, and develops solutions to address areas of concern for shortfalls.
- Develops, maintains, and automates metrics to assess USCYBERCOM operational Measure of Effective and Performance (MOE/MOP)
- Develops concept papers, technical white papers, and related documentation detailing cyber security practices for implementation throughout DOD
- Conducts research that focuses on rapidly emerging cyber threats and cyber adversary Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs)
- Collaborates with internal and external partners to facilitate cyber SA and information sharing
Shifts available include:
- WEEKDAY NIGHTS – TUE-FRI 2130-0730
- WEEKEND DAYS – SAT&SUN 0530-1900; MON 0530-1830
- WEEKEND NIGHTS – SAT&SUN 1730-0700; MON 1730-0630
*PLEASE NOTE THAT SHIFTS MAY VARY ONCE ON BOARD.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience as a Cyberspace Analyst or a related functional area with a Bachelor's Degree. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAM Level I Certification (CAP, CND, Cloud+, HCISSP, GSLC, SEC+) or CSSP Incident Responder, or CSSP Infrastructure Support
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
- ACTIVE TS/SCI with in-scope Polygraph