Senior C++ Software Developer
- Military veterans preferred
SAIC is currently looking to hire a Senior C++ Software Developer to work on the AMRDEC MCE project located in Huntsville, Alabama (Redstone Arsenal).
- Candidate will be expected to work in a small team, agile environment, to design, implement and test SW components through the entire SW lifecycle.
- Candidate will be expected to break up larger SW modules into smaller, incrementally delivered components on tasks that have been assigned to them.
- Candidate will be required to create and present design documentation, as well as participate in design reviews for SW modules assigned to their team. Good communication skills are a must.
- Candidate will be expected to participate in peer reviews of other teammates SW implementation and design (e.g. code reviews).
- Candidate will be expected to develop unit test strategies on components they have been assigned.
- Candidate will be expected to test developed SW in a lab environment with actual fielded hardware.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and 3+ years related experience; 4 years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
Clearance: MUST have an Interim Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a full Secret Security clearance; US citizenship required.
- Experience working with VMF Messages
- Networking Experience
- UML Diagraming
- Experience with Army Tactical Systems
More Jobs For Veterans...