Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
.Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Define architectural design decisions (including system behavioral design) affecting selection / design/ instantiation of a cloud environment to meet functional & nonfunctional architectural requirements in accordance with customer’s configuration management (CM) process.
- Identify cloud and legacy system architectural design risks for selected architectural design; update system & subsystem design descriptions of “as built” as the new architecture is being defined.
- Configure / Implement a cloud-based environment to support customer’s modernization plan including but not limited to: sourcing, allocation, provision and implementation of computing data storage, especially high-speed data communications capabilities in a globally distributed environment on the Amazon AWS platform. Implementation includes allocation of infrastructure (servers, storage security requirements & network configuration), obtaining security permissions for and actual installation of required components.
- Identify software & hardware requirements derived from trade studies, system architectures, software architectures, reference architectures, commercial product descriptions, design decisions, and operational concepts.
- Serves as customer’s point of contact and resource for colleagues / team members with less experience in cloud architecture and domain; provide demonstrations / ad-hoc training as needed
- Closely monitor work to ensure quality & follow through, particularly with respect to Information Assurance (IA) and Cyber Network Defense (CND).
- Provide technical advice, organizing, planning, directing, and managing team to ensure goals and objectives of the project, as well as problem resolution & customer satisfaction, is accomplished within pre-scribed time frames and funding parameters
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 8 years experience in cloud architecture & design.
- IAT Level II Certification consisting of one of the following: CCNA Security; CySA+ (previously listed as CSA+); GICSP; GSEC; CND; Security+ CE; SSCP.
- Solid understanding and strong technical skills in IA and CND.
- Experience identifying user requirements & translating requirements into project plans and milestones; directing / implementing plans; presenting formal project status/plan briefings to Government managers.
- Experience with agile development
- Familiarity with JIRA or another similar agile tool
- 4 or more addition yearso cloud experirience.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Current TS/SCI clearance with a CI Polygraph already, or ability to obtain a CI Polygraph before starting employment.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management, and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.