Fort Sam Houston
This position is contingent upon a contract award expected Fall 2021.
SAIC is seeking Business Analyst to provide knowledge in business processand system analysis, design, improvement, and implementation efforts or in translating business process needs into technical requirements.
- Uses available computer systems resources and personnel to carry out analysis to support management's quest for performance improvementto determine the most useful business solution.
- May implement a comprehensive management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress.
- Determines and documents user requirements for business processes and abide by those requirements for future projects.
- Reviews and analyzes information, forecasts, methods, schedules, systems, processes and procedures.
- Provides expertise in, but not limited to, Configuration Management, Strategic Planning, Knowledge Management, Business Analysis and Technical Analysis.
Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalency. - Six (6) years of progressive experience demonstrating the required proficiency.