Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Cyber Operations Specialist Level 3 to join our team in the Linthicum, MD area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Perform hands-on interactive vulnerability assessments in order to mitigate possible or real-time threats, protect against espionage or insider threats, foreign sabotage, international terrorist activities, or to support other intelligence activities.
• Provide technical security assessments of applications and infrastructure, security design reviews as well as risk assessments. This is a hands-on role, requiring technical skills from the hardware to the application layer.
• Possess knowledge and expertise in security best practices, vulnerability analysis, network defense tactics and techniques
• Perform information security event analysis. Knowledge and experience with information network software and hardware
• Assess information network threats such as computer viruses, exploits, and malicious attacks
• Work in a team environment to conduct research/analysis of current and emerging Cyber Threats.
• Define requirements, test concepts, test equipment, and data collection requirements for assessments and tests
• Perform vulnerability assessments and identify mitigation strategies related to possible cyber related threats on specified systems
• Conduct technical and risk assessments of information Technology and Operational Technology (hardware, software, firmware)
• Perform vulnerability threat analysis on information networks
• Perform vulnerability analysis on specified systems
• Conduct threat and risks assessment to determine if protection mechanisms in place meet the required security objectives
• Perform vulnerability threat analysis on specified systems
• Assess if advanced information security fundamental standards are in place on specified systems
• Five (5) years of experience as Cyber Operations Specialist on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or other InfoSec discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
• Desired: DoDD 8140 (8570) IAT Level III (CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, or GCIH)
Security Clearance Requirements:
• TS/SCI w/CI Poly required to start.
• TS/SCI w/Full Scope Poly is desired.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time
• Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
• The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.