Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Information Systems Security Officer to join our team in the Chantilly, VA area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Cyber security paperwork (compliance) and Information Assurance (IA) controls
- Accreditation & Requirements
- Review current security policies and propose new security policies
- Assess/analyze improvements to security support systems
- Risk Assessment associated with change management
- Perform continuous monitoring
- Develop supporting documentation and apply standards, directives, guidance, policies, and security control to classified computing environments in support of Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 503
- Utilizing one or more Risk Management Framework implementation methods to include but not limited to; JSIG, CNSSI 1253, NIST SP 800-53, NIST SP 800-171, DoDM-5220-22 (NISPOM)
- Ability to obtain and maintain customer system accreditations through he System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Assist in preparation and review documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports (RAR), Security Controls Traceability Matrix (SCTM), and other Assessment & Authorization (A&A) artifacts
- Supports efforts for vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support Assessment & Authorization (A&A)
- Learn and conduct independent scans of the application, network, and database with tools such as Nessus, DISA STIGS compliance check and SCAP (SCC)
Assist in the research and address information security issues as required, and develop and maintain the POA&M and support remediation activities
- Provide continuous monitoring, security reviews, and technical inspections to enforce security policies, controls and procedures and mitigate identified vulnerability and weaknesses
- Create process and reports that will provide oversight into ConMon and assessment activities for the system owner, government ISSM and program management
- Maintain inventory of system software, hardware, and firmware
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and at least five years’ Information Security or similar field; or five to seven years combined experience one or more of the following areas: Information Technology, Information Assurance and Program Security.
- At least three years’ experience with Risk Management Framework, JSIG, or similar security frameworks.
- Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 Compliant, IAT Level III within 6 months of hire date
- Strong Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills, Interpersonal and People Skills, Leadership Skills, Listening Skills, Multi-Tasking Ability, Communication Skills, Organizational Skills, Presentation Skills
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position up to 75% of the time
- Must be able to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery
- Must be able to position self to maintain office supplies on variable height shelving.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations.
- Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Must be able to observe and detect employee deviations from established policy
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Current TS clearance with SCI and adjudicated within last 6 years. Must be willing to submit to a random CI polygraph
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.