Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented SECURITY MANAGER to join our Hanscom Air Force Base (Lexington, MA) team to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Protecting information, personnel, facilities
· Security support for Hanscom Collaboration and Innovation Center (HCIC), an Air Force program with stringent security requirements
· JPAS & database management; manage & execute Visit Authorization Requests (VARs), maintain JPAS and security databases
· Facility control:
o access control to secure areas
o assisting in opening and closing controlled areas
o Assisting in arming and disarming facility alarm systems as required
o Assisting in accomplishing end-of-duty day security checks
· Supporting all activities of government program security office
· 4 years of relevant experience, 2 of which must be in the Department of Defense (DoD)
· Knowledgeable of DoD security procedures, security incident reporting
· Experience / Familiarity with JPAS
· Any preferred qualifications that the hiring managers want but are not needed for the person to have in order to do the job
Security clearance requirement:
· Must be able to be in a stationary position more than 50% of the time
· Must be able to communicate, converse, and exchange information with peers and senior personnel
· Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer
Add any additional requirements provided by your PM here. Sys admins, network engineers/admins, warehouse, field techs, etc probably have more complex requirements
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.