Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented DevSecOps/Build Tools Engineer at our Kingstowne, VA, Burlington, VT office or Remote.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support mission critical systems that are being hosted in commercial clouds using Agile Scrum.
• Support programmatic provisioning capabilities offered by commercial cloud service providers and utilize a CI/CD pipeline.
• Support the interconnectivity between cloud service providers and applications living in these environments.
• Develop and maintain the DevSecOps CI/CD pipeline
• Support system teams in setting up their accounts
• Train system teams on pipeline functionality
• Support cloud service catalog offerings, Cloud Formation Templates, Cloud Automation (e.g. Chef, Ansible), standardized virtual machine images.
• Support cloud functions for Containerization, Changed Data Capture, and API Management (e.g. OCP, Kafka, Apigee).
• Develop the network connectivity and foundational infrastructure services to prepare for building or moving a system to the cloud.
• Perform data collection and analysis of cloud configurations to determine the most optimal configurations for each system.
• Create a Single DevSecOps strategy and a single Cloud Management Console across all clouds and on-prem to improve efficiency.
• Perform data collection and analysis of cloud costs to validate the monthly billing and to determine if a system is utilizing the best methods and options for minimizing the system’s cost.
• Build, maintain, or move applications within any of the Commercial Clouds in which USCIS is operating. These systems as they exist now are developed using native AWS services and various CI/CD pipeline architectures.
• Develop the general support services that are required to move a system from one commercial cloud to another including:
o Microsoft Active Directory – Establish domain controllers and login services for Microsoft and Linux based machines in the cloud.
o ICAM Authentication, User Management, and Roles Management – Provide engineering services to integrate the Commercial Cloud Identity and Access Management (IAM) services.
o Security Scanning and Logging – Install the Splunk logging and scanning tools into the alternate cloud to support security requirements for compliance and logging.
o Domain Name Services – Establish the Infoblox infrastructure in the alternate cloud to extend DHS domain naming services into the cloud.
o CI/CD Pipeline Building and Migration Task – Build and establish a set of CI/CD pipelines to support all of the systems built and operated in the cloud.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related field preferred. 2-5 years of system engineering and administration experience. Participation in new solution development. Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, collaborative environment Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills required. Must have strong critical thinking, complex problem solving, appropriate judgment, and decision-making skills. Possess superior technical aptitude and effective written and verbal communications skills. Proven experience with managing and using Dev Ops concepts. Proficient in all the Commercial Cloud Services available in Amazon Web Services. Minimum two years full-time experience in implementation and administration support for each of the below Cloud DevOps tools (or similar), Operating Systems, and Agile Approach:
• CloudBees CD/Flow
• CloudBees CI/Core
• Nexus Repository
• Nexus IQ Server
• Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
• CentOS Linux
• Agile Scrum
Chef – Build automation tool comprised of Chef Server, Chef Automate, Chef Habitat, Chef Client, Chef Knife, Cookbooks stored in Git.
Ansible Tower – Build automation tool for several of our major and non-major applications.
Jenkins – Orchestration tool used to execute the jobs to initiate a server or environment build for our major and non-major systems.
Git – Source code repository and documentation repository for all our cloud-based systems.
Sonatype– Manages application repositories and polices for software supply chain.
Pivotal Cloud Foundry – Containerization technology for several of our key non- major applications.
RedHat Openshift Container Platform– Containerization technology used for the major system pipelines and throughout the AWS environments.
Apigee – Cross-cloud API management and development tool set.
Spacewalk – Used to manage and deploy patching and updates for Linux based operating systems.
SCCM – Used to update and deploy patches and system updates to our Windows based operating systems.
Twistlock – Used to scan the container services containers for any security updates, patches, or vulnerabilities that need to be addressed.
Other Desirable Qualifications:
• Proficient in all the Commercial Cloud Services available in Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform
• One or more AWS Certifications
• Familiar with tools including: ServiceNow, GitHub, Jira, Confluence
• Experience with ITIL, and DevSecOps
• Experience supporting Government contracts
Security Clearance Requirements:
• U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain Public Trust and complete DHS Security
• Ability to obtain DHS EOD suitability
• Current DHS EOD highly preferred
• Office work, typically sedentary with some movement around the office.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.