Senior Contracts Manager Specialist
Location VA - Chantilly
Req # 5936
Minimum Clearance Required CI Poly
Thank you for your interest in joining the KBR team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
KBR is seeking a Senior Contracts Manager Specialist to join our team in Chantilly, VA.
- Assist the Government in establishing high-level contract strategy and driving implementation of strategic contract opportunities.
- Post-Award Acquisition Support: Provide advice, recommendations, and document support to multiple disciplined offices in all areas of the acquisition post-award phase. Acquisition post-award support includes: Contract Administration, Contract Modification Support, Delivery/Task Order Support, financial tracking, attending PMRs/BMRs and providing analysis of progress, and Award Fee management.
- Provide contractual domain expertise in implementation, execution and administration for all aspects of contract management
- Champion contract policy and procedure revision and improvement.
- Understand the business cases and have an appreciation of financial/analytical issues.
- Analyze significant, and/or unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, and policies.
- Manage contract change control process and support bid review and proposal requests.
- Develop negotiation strategy and lead negotiations on complex contractual issues.
- Correspond with Government and developers regarding contract status, requests for additional information, etc.
- Support project accounting functions regarding maintenance of contract files.
- May prepare complex requests for proposals.
- May mentor and train less experienced professionals
- 4+ years of relative experiences
- Bachelor's Degree
- DAWIA level I or II desired
Clearance Required: Active TS/SCI + poly
KBR is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.