Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Cyber Security Analyst, Incident Response, to join our team in the Springfield, VA, area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provides leadership and high level CSOC Security Support managing cyber and network sensor activity
• Performs security event and incident correlation using information gathered from a variety of sources within the enterprise
• Performs cyber incident triage to include determining scope, urgency, and potential impact; identify the specific vulnerability and make recommendations which enable expeditious remediation
• Tracks cyber actions from initial detection through final resolution
• Analyzes and assesses damage to the data / infrastructure
• Performs cyber engineering trend analysis and reporting
• Hours: 24x7 Shift Work (Panama Shift Schedule; hours dependent on location)
• Minimum Education: B.S. or equivalent experience in related field
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
• CNDSP-IR (GCIH, CSIH, or CEH) certification required
• IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security) certification required
• Proficient in Windows and Linux operating systems
• Working knowledge of current COTS Cybersecurity technologies
• Working knowledge of database and operating system security
• Understanding of latest security principles, techniques, and protocols
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
• Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary
• Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice
• Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities
• Experience working within a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment desired
• Experience with COTS technologies used in a Cybersecurity Engineering environment desired
Security Clearance Requirements:
• TS/SCI w/Poly
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
• The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management, and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.