Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Asset Manager at our South Burlington VT office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and account for the inventory.
- Work with the existing database and provide additional innovations to maintain, track, and prepare forms/reports, and update asset information.
- Use a combination of physical tracking and automated network discovery tools to create a fully integrated asset management database.
- Identify needs and capabilities to consolidate, reduce, and repurpose equipment.
- End of life, cost, and usefulness of hardware are evaluated when moving equipment.
- Develop detailed plans for the shutdown, move, installation, and configuration of the hardware, and work with the customer to identify critical areas of functionality to ensure continuous operations.
- Generate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to identify equipment that has reached its end of utility/end of life.
- Assist in ensuring the delivery of all components and associated materials and supplies required to properly and fully implement each project in accordance with USCIS-approved design, infrastructure standards, project schedules, and task statements.
- Assist with Inventory and Accountability on site for the Vermont Warehouse and OIT main office as the Inventory Clerk.
- Prepare required Government forms for shipping, receiving, transferring equipment within USCIS sites or to/from other entities.
- Prepare asset documentation required for the designated USCIS asset management system database in accordance with USCIS Asset Management directives and guidelines in the USCIS Property Management Handbook.
- Pull equipment from inventory and stage, and facilitate shipments of IT equipment in a timely manner to support scheduled project deployment and implementation dates.
- Process and receive small and large volume shipments of accountable IT equipment and non-accountable commodities on site at the Vermont Warehouse.
- Plan inventory storage and placement and maintain an organized warehouse environment in which the inventory is readily retrievable.
- Assist with the coordination of the removal of equipment such as: servers, network equipment, storage solutions, voice, video, and other IT equipment as designated for excess by the Government. Reusable equipment shall be returned to Vermont Warehouse for re-deployment.
- Assist in performing data destruction of the sensitive data on USCIS IT equipment to be disposed.
- Provide weekly reports on the number and type of assets received, shipping, transferred, or excessed/disposed to include when transaction was executed and when the USCIS inventory management database reflected that transaction.
- Physically conduct an inventory on 25% of the assets in the Vermont Warehouse and at the Technology Assessment Center (TAC) steward codes on a quarterly basis and prepare reports of discrepancies. The inventories must be performed on a different sampling of the assets for each quarter.
- Assist the USCIS Property Custodian on site at the Vermont Warehouse and the Technology Assessment Center in performing an annual inventory in compliance with the required annual USCIS Asset Management Audit.
- Prepare asset reports based on information in the designated inventory systems when requested by the Government.
- Maintain IT asset management continually to perform inventory system updates of newly installed or moved systems. Ensure that location changes and transfers are input and tracked in the property systems and the data is provided to the Government property custodian.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related field preferred. 3-5 years of experience.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, collaborative environment.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills required.
- Must have strong critical thinking, complex problem solving, appropriate judgment, and decision-making skills
- Possess superior technical aptitude and effective written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- Familiarity with ITIL, DevSecOps and Agile concepts
- ITIL v4 certification, one or more industry certifications
- Familiar with tools including: ServiceNow, Jira, Confluence
- Experience with ITIL, DevSecOps and Agile concepts
- Experience supporting Government contracts
Security Clearance Requirements:
- U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain Public Trust and complete DHS Security Clearance
- Ability to obtain DHS EOD suitability
- Current DHS EOD highly preferred
- Office work, typically sedentary with some movement around the office.
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.