Summary: We are looking to recruit a ASP.NET MVC Full stack Developer who will be responsible for designing and maintaining an Integration Services Platform between our Business applications and our client’s and client’s supply chain systems
Candidate must have proven experience of designing Web Based API solutions and middleware using Service Orientated Architecture with .NET to facilitate managed data flows between different organisations in a secure environment.
Candidate will need to be passionate about future tech and trends and look for opportunities to bring these into our existing platforms and processes to keep our digital stack moving forward. You will be a talented software developer who loves to talk about technology and share your knowledge. You probably have at least five years of relevant experience and a bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field
Project: Facilities Management Integrator – various transformation projects across full client base as well as future mobilisations of new clients
Job Title: Integration Developer
Job Code: SAID040
Reports to: Product Owner
Location: Leatherhead (with opportunities for home-working and client site visits)
2. Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Hold, have held or eligible to apply for security clearance to CTC and SC level (requiring UK national or residency for 5+ years)
- A Full, Clean Driving Licence
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Business Administration or Engineering is preferred
- Experience working for a software house
Experience and Skills:
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects simultaneously
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience as software engineer working on enterprise grade applications using Microsoft stack (C#, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, ServiceStack, Dapper, EntityFramework)
- Knowledge and experience with consuming RESTful API catalogues (Postman / Swagger / OpenAPI)
- Knowledge and experience with XML and Json
- Knowledge of working with web authentication schemes (OAuth / OAuth 2 / OpenID)
- Knowledge and experience with implementing and adapting complex systems
- Solid working knowledge of database design, scripting and optimisation with MS SQL Server or MySQL
- Working knowledge of OO Design principles and patterns
- Designing, coding and testing program modules in line with functional requirements
- Demonstrable experience working to deadlines and creating technology in tight timelines
- Experience working in an DEVOPs environment
- Experience of scrum teams & sprint ceremonies
- Experience Supporting agile best practices (code reviews, unit tests, TDD )
- Good written, oral, comprehension and presentational skills to enable effective communication with customers and management in any format or forum
- In depth knowledge of IT systems including a general knowledge of software development and software and hardware architecture.
- Knowledge of system interfaces and proven experience in delivering these interfaces, especially API interfaces
- Proven ability to influence others and explain how systems work, especially to non-IT literate audiences
- Experience working in a consulting-type environment
- Experience of scrum teams & sprint ceremonies
- Supporting agile best practices (code reviews, unit tests, TDD)
- Experienced Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- Some experience or working knowledge of BizTalk, MS Orchestrator or similar automation engines
- Experience of collaborating in a MS Teams environment
- Knowledge of the Facilities Management industry
- Experience of delivering projects to or for public sector clients
- Experience of delivering projects in a Cloud-environment
- Experience of delivering in a secure environment (Official-Sensitive or higher)
3. Core Responsibilities and Duties
Working within the FMI ITIM Team:
- Specifying high-level/low level integration services designs
- Developing, testing and supporting integration services
- Assisting project management activities in planning, effort estimating and progress reporting
- Advising on and contributing toward development of strategic Technical Product set
- Supporting technical transformation/mobilisation projects through all phases from definition through development to close.
- Based in Leatherhead but able to work from home and travel to client sites where necessary
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
- We Value Our People – We create diverse, inclusive environments in which each person can feel safe, respected and valued, and where everyone has opportunities to grow and reach their full potential.
- We Deliver – We are uncompromising in our commitment to deliver innovative, high-quality, technology-led solutions for our customers and exceptional, sustainable value for all our stakeholders.
- We Are People of Integrity – We value honesty, trust, courage, fairness, prudence and tenacity. We believe doing what’s right for the planet, the communities where we work, and our people is good for business.
- We Empower – We empower our people with a shared purpose, the right tools and the supportive culture they need to be proactive decision-makers, to be adaptive to change, and to succeed.
- We Are a Team of Teams – We have a will to succeed, but we value the achievements of our team of teams over individual accomplishments. Our collective focus makes us a better, stronger, more effective company.
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
Fraud has infiltrated the job placement market via the internet, email and direct phone contact. Attempts have included unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers or to extend false job offers. Bad actors may mix in fake job advertisements with legitimate postings. These ads can include contact instructions and require job seekers to send sensitive personal information or money to pay for visa applications, processing fees, etc., in exchange for consideration for a high-paying position.
KBR will never ask for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting/hiring process. Candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.