Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
LCV Dona Ana / Bliss: Project Leader
Under general direction, responsible for the daily operations of an individual project in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company. Capable of running an entire project of $7 to $15 million or bid packages on a larger project. Supervises and directs the daily efforts of the technical and administrative sides of a project. Responsibilities include project setup and subcontracting strategy, shop drawing review and processing, contract changes, owner/architect/engineer daily relations, subcontractor relations, and all required owner and in-house reporting. Typical requirements include an undergraduate degree in appropriate discipline and 8-12 years of experience.
Project Specific Job Description:
Site Manager has overall responsibility for troop services and camp maintenance with direct oversight to all departments and the Project Lead will have direct oversight to select departments directed by the General Site Manager in ensuring facilities and camps function to standards and codes required by the Project Contract. Responsible for all city services, operations, and maintenance for the base camp.
• Previous Site Management, Project Lead, Facilities Supervisor, Operations Manager or Logistics Manager experience.
• Experience engaging USG Stake Holders and Project and Program level Stakeholders in providing management oversight in the performance of the Contract.
• Previous management experience leading groups of employees (100 plus) and work centers.
• Construction or facility maintenance background is a plus.
• Two years LOGCAP or contingency project experience
• Experience in planning and execution of project, specifically exercise support
• Thorough understanding of Army Logistics
• Ability to move throughout the area of operations on short notice
• Experience in startup and closure of contingency operations sites
• Must be fluent in English (Required)
• Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 15 months of remaining validity AND with at least 6 blank visa/stamp pages remaining (Required)
• Must possess driver’s license with at least 6 months of remaining validity (Required)
• (NAC-I Required) Possession of a Secret Clearance or the ability to get a Secret Clearance is a plus
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
Fraud has infiltrated the job placement market via the internet, email and direct phone contact. Attempts have included unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers or to extend false job offers. Bad actors may mix in fake job advertisements with legitimate postings. These ads can include contact instructions and require job seekers to send sensitive personal information or money to pay for visa applications, processing fees, etc., in exchange for consideration for a high-paying position.
KBR will never ask for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting/hiring process. Candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.