QUANTICO: Property Specialist
KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR’s areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
Our people make the world a more productive, efficient and fascinating place. And that’s only the beginning.
- Coordinates property control activities to ensure continual accountability of government/customer owned property.
- Receive, put into record and issue all GFP/CFP, Equipment and UFP, maintain property records in appropriate database and provide audit trail.
- Maintains property accountability records.
- Conduct self-assessments, utilizing developed metrics, and provide data as needed.
- Ensure that Government/customer property is managed by contract regardless of which function or organization has custody of the property at the site.
- Provide Property Surveys, property listings to customer.
- Verify the integrity of system records for populated information with actual physical locations, and ensure sales reports are linked to the WBS record to convey appropriate contract information.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Through the utilization of Maximo, update inventories and provide accountability reports as requested.
- Ensure all property and asset contractual performance objectives are met.
- Assist with the management of asset management data
- Data is properly entered and maintained in the system.
- Provide reports to KBR Program Management and the customer as needed.
- As required, be available within two (2) hours of notification to meet on the installation with Government personnel.
- Responsible for proper utilization, accounting, and safeguarding of all government and contractor provided property (e.g., to include government facilities, equipment tools, information and Data).
- Ensure required contractual submittals are provided to the government.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Work will be indoors and outdoors.
- Overtime and shift work may be required depending on contractual needs.
- Employee must comply with all Federal, State and Local regulations and published Company work rules as well as written instructions.
- Task specific work environment training maybe provided.
- Must be prepared to function in a contingency environment to support U.S. interests.
- Physical requirements include lifting up to 35lb, team lifting up to 50lbs, climbing, extended sitting, or standing, stooping, stretching, and bending.
- Work may require using and wearing personal protective equipment such as, hearing and eye protection, hard hat and steel-toed boots, reflective vests/belts, etc.
- Day-to-day physical requirements may involve standard office activities including sitting/standing for extended periods of time, attending meetings, use of keyboard and mouse repetitively, lifting and carrying less than 20 lbs. frequently, etc.
- Work requires moderate physical exertion including walking to operating areas and walking up and down stairs.
Specific contract requirements regarding education and experience will prevail.
- Bachelor’s Degree desired but not required
- Proficient in Maximo
- Minimum 4 years’ work experience
- An understanding of how maintenance organizations function – organizational structure, skill sets, work types, work planning and execution, work processes and procedures, reporting and metrics, inventory management.
- Leverage the KBR asset management standards, analytics, maintenance technologies and technology tool sets to achieve the maximum benefit for site operations.
- Experience in contingency environments as well as knowledge & experience working with government contracts.
- Experience supporting Navy projects or military service in the US Navy or United States Marine Corps is highly desired
- Have knowledge of military publications
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently
- Pro-active, well organized, results-oriented, and team player with decision-making ability.
- Use computers & related software such as Microsoft Office and other common products used in office environments.
- Able and willing to work periods of long hours to meet mission requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
- We Value Our People – We create diverse, inclusive environments in which each person can feel safe, respected and valued, and where everyone has opportunities to grow and reach their full potential.
- We Deliver – We are uncompromising in our commitment to deliver innovative, high-quality, technology-led solutions for our customers and exceptional, sustainable value for all our stakeholders.
- We Are People of Integrity – We value honesty, trust, courage, fairness, prudence and tenacity. We believe doing what’s right for the planet, the communities where we work, and our people is good for business.
- We Empower – We empower our people with a shared purpose, the right tools and the supportive culture they need to be proactive decision-makers, to be adaptive to change, and to succeed.
- We Are a Team of Teams – We have a will to succeed, but we value the achievements of our team of teams over individual accomplishments. Our collective focus makes us a better, stronger, more effective company.
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
Fraud has infiltrated the job placement market via the internet, email and direct phone contact. Attempts have included unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers or to extend false job offers. Bad actors may mix in fake job advertisements with legitimate postings. These ads can include contact instructions and require job seekers to send sensitive personal information or money to pay for visa applications, processing fees, etc., in exchange for consideration for a high-paying position.
KBR will never ask for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting/hiring process. Candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.