Cyber Project Manager
Job Title: Cyber Project Manager
Location: National Capitol Region
Proven problem solver; strong project management skills and ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams, vendors, and stakeholder groups to drive successful outcomes; experience developing project schedules, managing project resources through influence rather than authority, leading detailed requirements, estimating size and effort for new development projects, holding teams accountable to meet commitments. Working with Prime and sub-contractors as required. DHS/CISA management experience preferred.
- Lead strategic, complex program(s) to transform key cyber capabilities
- Collaborate with stakeholders to strategically shape program(s); lead execution
- Lead program team to:
- Facilitate cyber requirements
- Build thoughtful deployment approach to introduce new capabilities across the enterprise
- Manage stakeholder communication plan
- Develop analytics and reporting to enable informed risk reduction
- Drive program lifecycle rhythms, schedule, and deliverables. Identify and mitigate challenges, track and drive closure for action items
- Lead Program Review updates, prepare Monthly Ops Review material, and metrics for Senior Leadership
- Manage program plan, align resources, communicate status, highlight risks and options
- Ability to help shape answers to technical challenges
- Escalate project issues, manage expectations, and propose creative solutions
- Host recurring and ad hoc meetings to review progress, deliverables, and drive decisions
- Coordinate all aspects of Cyber Support Services for the customer.
- Manage program financials; approved, actuals, forecast.
- Strong sense of commitment, urgency, and sound business sense
- Careful listener with the confidence to make crisp and tough decisions about difficult issues
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university and 8 years of experience in IT/Cybersecurity Field
- At least one of the following: Current Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, Program Management Professional (PgMP)Certification, or MBA.
- Knowledge of the DHS/CISA core business/mission
- Active DoD Top Secret security clearance
- Strong project management skills and ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams, vendors, and stakeholder groups.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively, think independently and problem solve to ensure all projects are completed in an effective and timely manner
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
- We Value Our People – We create diverse, inclusive environments in which each person can feel safe, respected and valued, and where everyone has opportunities to grow and reach their full potential.
- We Deliver – We are uncompromising in our commitment to deliver innovative, high-quality, technology-led solutions for our customers and exceptional, sustainable value for all our stakeholders.
- We Are People of Integrity – We value honesty, trust, courage, fairness, prudence and tenacity. We believe doing what’s right for the planet, the communities where we work, and our people is good for business.
- We Empower – We empower our people with a shared purpose, the right tools and the supportive culture they need to be proactive decision-makers, to be adaptive to change, and to succeed.
- We Are a Team of Teams – We have a will to succeed, but we value the achievements of our team of teams over individual accomplishments. Our collective focus makes us a better, stronger, more effective company.
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
Fraud has infiltrated the job placement market via the internet, email and direct phone contact. Attempts have included unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers or to extend false job offers. Bad actors may mix in fake job advertisements with legitimate postings. These ads can include contact instructions and require job seekers to send sensitive personal information or money to pay for visa applications, processing fees, etc., in exchange for consideration for a high-paying position.
KBR will never ask for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting/hiring process. Candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.