Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
LCV Ft. McCoy: Facility Supervisor
Responsible for planning, managing and resolving customer requests and inquiries related to the operations that occur at a facility which may include facilities planning, design, construction, allocation of offices and furniture, food services, janitorial, landscaping, transportation services and maintenance or repair activities. In addition, Facility Operations functions may also include office service activities and applies policies, procedures and best practice processes to support facilities management and office services activities. Coordinates the work of others on assignments and allocates work to and assists team members. Must have good oral and written communication skills which enable effective liaison with clients, other departments within the organization, subcontractors, and reports directly to Site Management. Skills required for this job are typically acquired by completion of an undergraduate degree and 6+ years of experience or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
• Establish and enforce company and customer goals, policies, and procedures
• Formulate policies and supervises the coordination of all activities related to site daily operations and services • Identify places to improve performance, policies, and programs
• Promote responsibility for safe and controlled work environments • Attend all required client meetings for ongoing and future work to include schedules and performance
• Ensure that all customer complaints are handled professionally, appropriately, and in a timely manner
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must possess passport book (not passport card) with at least 15 months of remaining validity and with at least 6 blank visa/stamp pages remaining
• Must possess driver’s license with at least 6 months of remaining validity
• Prior overseas LOGCAP work experience
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
Fraud has infiltrated the job placement market via the internet, email and direct phone contact. Attempts have included unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers or to extend false job offers. Bad actors may mix in fake job advertisements with legitimate postings. These ads can include contact instructions and require job seekers to send sensitive personal information or money to pay for visa applications, processing fees, etc., in exchange for consideration for a high-paying position.
KBR will never ask for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting/hiring process. Candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.