SAIC has an immediate need for a Simulation Experiment Team Analyst to support the Army, Defense Advanced Research Products Agency, and Maneuver Center of Excellence located onsite at Fort Benning, GA.
The candidate will provide integral policy support in the capability development and integration of solutions and the conceptualization, design, development, testing, verification and validation, documentation, and implementation of modeling and simulation based decision support system applications.
Works in conjunction with project officers to provide a final report addressing all experiment issues, develops databases that effectively archive all data captured.
Analyzes actual and predictable interacting operational activities of a military, governmental, or business system to obtain a qualitative or quantitative, rational basis for decision-making, policies (e.g., Doctrine, Organization, Training, Leader Development, Material, Personnel, Facilities) or resource allocation in support of US Government policy goals and objectives.
Required Education & Experience:
- BS degree and 2+ years of related experience; four (4) years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Capable of developing methodologies and implementing comprehensive plans to collect and analyze data during computer-supported simulation experiments.
- Ability to develop measures of effectiveness, measures of merit, reducing data, analyzing data, and reporting the findings as they relate to experiment issues.
- Able to work independently and efficiently with short term deadlines.
- Self-starter able to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient in utilization of spreadsheets and automated tools for tracking and analyzing data.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong quality focus and mindset.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Applicant must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET clearance.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.