Principal Integrated Performance Management Analyst
Location VA - Chantilly
Req # 5986
Minimum Clearance Required TS/SCI
Thank you for your interest in joining the KBR team. Together, we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land, air, sea, space, and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile, mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
KBR is seeking Principal Integrated Performance Management (IPM) Analysts to join our team in Northern Virginia. This position, while based in Chantilly Virginia.
Security Requirements: Active TS/SCI with a CI Polygraph is preferred
- Analyze development contractor and subcontractor integrated master schedules and perform schedule diagnostic health assessments, trend analysis, and schedule realism analysis on large, complex space and software-intensive programs.
- An understanding of EVMS principles and analysis, IPM compliance with the 32 Guidelines, surveillance reviews and integrated baseline reviews, along with EVMS policies and processes is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- At least ten (10) years of experience in schedule analysis or EVM and Government contracting principles and practices.
- Application of principles, theories, and methods of IPM and analysis to perform complex analysis of contractor schedules to include correlation of schedule and cost performance; total slack growth; schedule risk analysis (SRA) and evaluation of contractor’s SRAs.
- Ability to assess program schedule critical paths and schedule margin erosion.
- Ability to perform schedule diagnostic and schedule health assessments and provide actionable briefings to government counterparts.
- Understand correlation of contractor status to various technical performance metrics and to assess alignment with objective performance measures (BCWP) in support of predicative schedule forecasts and estimates at complete (EACs)
- Previously has led or facilitated integrated baseline reviews.
- Exercising sound judgment and discretion, possess ability to work on, and collaborate with, cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams to perform analysis, conduct reviews and solve complex problem anchors in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills in writing, oral and briefings, as well as expertise in the use of standard office systems and software produce such as those found Microsoft Office.
- Possess basic working or functional knowledge of Deltek’s wInsight™ suite of tools (e.g., wInsight Administrator™, wInsight™, MS Project, Risk+™, and associated utilities) and other schedule diagnostic software products. Experience with information technology (IT) systems, automated information systems (AIS) and software development environments.
- Possess ability to remain objective, possess research and analytical skills and familiarity with quantitative methods and statistics.
- Excellent background in evaluation and implementation of earned value management best practices on complex Government programs, demonstrated expertise in EVMS evaluation practices, templates, databases, and performance analysis tools.
- Understanding of contractor EVM system descriptions and EVM policies and processes and knowledge of the intent of the 32 Guidelines contained in EIA-748.
KBR is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other factor protected by law.