Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provides leadership and high level CSOC Security Support managing cyber and network sensor activity.
• Provides detection, identification, and reporting of possible cyber-attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities
• Characterizes and performs analysis of network traffic and system data to identify anomalous activity and potential threats to resources.
• Performs security event and incident correlation using information gathered from a variety of sources within the enterprise
• Formulate custom Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tool content and IDS/IPS signatures to address threats
• Tracks and documents cyber incidents from initial detection through final resolution.
• Analyzes and assesses damage to the data / infrastructure as a result of cyber incidents
• Performs cyber incident trend analysis and reporting.
• Support CSOC activities to publish up-to-date cybersecurity tool signatures (e.g. anti-virus and host based security systems)
• Provide focused analysis, including reverse malware engineering, against intrustion, anomalies, malware, viruses to identify critical information about source, intended target, affected systems or hosts, recommended mitigation measures and risk to mission
• Minimum Education: B.S. or equivalent experience in related field· Minimum/General Experience: 7-9 years of related experience
• Experience working in a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment desired
• Experience with COTS technologies used in a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment desired
• CSSP-IR (GCIH, CSIH, or CEH) certification required
• IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security) certification required
Demonstrated technical experience:
• Proficient in Windows and Linux operating systems.
• Working knowledge of current COTS Cybersecurity technologies.
• Working knowledge of database and operating system security.
• Understanding of latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary.
• Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
• Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities
• Experience working within a Cybersecurity Operations Center environment desired
Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ a CI polygraph
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.