Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented ICS HVAC/Chilled Water Distribution Manager Level 3 to join our team in the Linthicum, MD area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage a variety of technical areas that include HVAC and chilled water distribution systems
• Coordinate utility outages that impact the Industrial Control Systems (ICS)
• Minimize disruptions to mission systems and management of the CS installation and oversight of ICS commissioning
• Perform analysis of components that gather and control the building automation system, including devices such as Direct Digital Controls (DDC), DDC Logic, sensors and end devices (e.g., Variable Frequency Drives (VFD), dampers, actuators and valves)
• Create and modify Building Automation System graphics
• Apply concepts, principles, and methods for network connectivity analysis
• Assess firewalls and access control lists to identify potential vulnerabilities
• Evaluate PLC programs for electrical power control
• Five (5) years' experience as an ICS HVAC/Chilled Water Distribution Manager with components that gather and control the building automation system, including devices such as Direct Digital Controls (DDC), DDC Logic, sensors and end devices (e.g., Variable Frequency Drives (VFD), dampers, actuators and valves) is required.
• None required.
Security Clearance Requirements:
• TS/SCI w/CI Poly required to start.
• TS/SCI w/Full Scope Poly is desired.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position for extended periods of time
• Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
• The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.