SAIC has an immediate opening for a Splunk Developer to join one of our most exciting, forward leaning programs in the Intelligence Community. Our team is working in partnership with our customers and mission partners to significantly expand technical capabilities around the world to support increasing mission demands. We are looking for a collaborative and creative candidate who thrives in environment with freedom and flexibility to develop new and innovative solutions for our immediate organization, as well as external, partner organizations.
In this role, you will provide design support for a large distributed Splunk environment that supports multiple organizations, and encompasses security, performance, and operational disciplines. Additionally, you will support the visualization development lifecycle from requirement gathering, data correlation, end user dashboard development, Splunk App integration and configuration, and deliver dashboards that provide actionable data for administrators, data scientists, service owners, and decision makers.
- Develop, customize, and configure Splunk apps and dashboards
- Build advanced visualizations
- Build and integrate contextual data into actionable visualizations
- Interact with end users to gather requirements
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- 5 or more years of relevant technical experience
- Splunk Certified Developer
- Experience implementing Splunk Dashboards
- Familiarity with Intelligence Community systems and networks
- Experience working in an enterprise network environment and supporting network operations
- Experience integrating with Service Now
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work well independently and as part of a larger, multi-organizational team
- A Bachelor's Degree is desired, although not required
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.