Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Configuration Manager to join our team in the Hanover, MD location
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform configuration management responsibilities for software development and operations teams.
- Apply concepts and define and implement hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the hardware and software build process.
- Maintains version control of all work products developed and delivered under the contract.
- Assist in management of the configuration process.
- Ensure that configuration management policy, practices, and standards are enforced.
- Perform CM audits as required to ensure complete archives.
- Ensure proper use of software development configuration management tools.
- Proactively track status of versions and releases and ensure that release notes accurately represent the release.
- 10 years of experience or Bachelor’s Degree with 6 years of experience
- Minimum 6 years work experience serving in a software development environment supporting multiple development teams.
- Ability to work with senior technical staff and government team to optimize and improve CM practices.
- Understand the process of maintaining and developing the environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing, and integration.
- Knowledge of Atlassian Confluence and Jira
- Oral and Written Communication Skills,
- Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills,
Presentation Skills using Powerpoint
Ability to use MS Office,
Ability to use PC,
Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure,
Security Clearance Requirements:
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
• The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations
• Repetitive Motions
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.