Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team of elite cyber professionals protecting our national security. You will work on challenging problems and innovative solutions at one of the leading companies in offensive and defensive cybersecurity. At ManTech International Corporation, we treat our employees well with excellent benefits and flexible schedules, with plenty of opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Full Stack Developer to join our team in San Antonio or remote.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Advance our Nation’s Cyber objectives aligned to the Joint Cyber Warfighting Architecture (JCWA) through the creation of Offensive, Defensive, and Shared Services applications using microservices.
• Design and develop full stack, web-based Cyber Command and Control application.
• Resolve customer requirements and propose solutions for cyber weapon system modifications and enhancements.
• Discover and propose solutions to resolve various customer requirements such as:
• Development of custom software
• System configuration modifications
• Debugging and optimization
• Collaborate with developers, system engineers, tester, operators, and customer program management to ensure quality product deliverable.
• Work within a Scaled Agile Framework Team environment.
• Ability to pivot quickly to address operationally-prioritized tasks.
• Ability to rapidly gain expertise on new technologies, environments, methodologies and problem sets.
• Take self-initiative to remain knowledgeable and practiced in emerging DevSecOps technologies and trends.
• DoD 8570 IAT Level II or greater certification.
• Demonstrated work experience with container, orchestration, container platform, and service mesh technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Istio.
• Demonstrated expertise with DoD Enterprise DevSecOps Reference Design.
• Demonstrated work experience with DevSecOps technologies such as GitLab, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Helm, Nexus, Artifactory, Fortify, SonarQube, Twistlock, Grafana, etc.
• Demonstrated work experience developing solutions integrating and extending open source/GOTS/COTS products.
• Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) certification.
• Kubernetes certification.
• UI/UX design and development experience.
• Demonstrated work experience with database and data storage technologies such as Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Hadoop, Cloudera, Prometheus, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.
• Demonstrated work experience with source control and code repository tools.
• Demonstrated work experience developing within Windows and/or Linux environments.
Security Clearance Requirements:
• Individuals must be a U.S. Citizen with a minimum Secret security clearance
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
• The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations
• Working with Data
• Move about freely in a laboratory setting
• Repetitive Motions
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.