Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Software Engineer, Lead Tech to join our team in the Herndon, VA location
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Responsibilities include developing new products, application interfaces, and bug-fix remedies, as well as performing product application integration.
• Develop and maintain an intimate knowledge of the customer's requirements for the team product and how it functions in the larger product ecosystem
• Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the technologies in use by the team product while exploring alternative implementations and solutions
• Coordinate sharing requirements between the Product Owners/Scrum Masters and the team
• Create, implement, test, document, and support feature and product capabilities and data processing methods that ensure highest levels of information system security
• Coordinate with Project Management Office, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Configuration Management about the health and quality of a feature for delivery to ensure product capabilities meet or exceed customer requirements
• Aid the technical growth of other developers by guiding them to opportunities of interest
• Communicate impediments and opportunities from the team to the Product Owners/Scrum Masters/Project Management Office
• Collaborate with the customer and partners to understand dependencies that affect priorities and schedule.
• Active and current TS/SCI clearance to start
• 7-10 years of experience Java/Spring, i.e. Spring Boot, Spring Integration, etc.
• 5+ years of experience with computer networking: configuration, design principles, etc.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with virtualized computing, i.e. Virtual Machines, ESXi, Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift, etc.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with identifying complex problems and translating information to form solution options and implement strategies.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing customized applications to run on a Linux-based system.
• 10+ years of software development experience
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Cloud integration processes
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience integrating cross domain solutions
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Agile project management principles and processes
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience leading a team of developers
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Top Secret to start. Able to obtain a TS/SCI
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
• The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations
• Repetitive Motions
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.