Role and Responsibilities
Our candidate will be responsible for:
- designing, developing and executing test plans and procedures to ensure high-availability and performance of Agile / SAFe software development projects
- working with the technical leads to coordinate and prioritize tasks via backlogs for planning sprints and schedules
- working with the team to ensure builds and baselines accurately reflect versions of software related to test phases
- ensuring all testing documentation are produced and configuration controlled
- evaluating COTS/GOTS solutions for alternative methods of testing
- participating in automated test case development
- Experience working in Agile environment
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as software tester
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Clearance Requirement: US Citizen with existing Department of Defense security clearance or eligibility to gain a clearance.
- Minimum education is BS/BA degree from an accredited college or university in computer science or related field
- Previous experience with software test execution in one or more of the following areas: system-level testing, system-integration testing, user-acceptance testing, load testing and automated test scripting/execution.
- Previous test planning and reporting experience is also desired.
- Experience developing or testing NAVAIR software projects
- Experience with naval mission planning systems
- Experience with Team Foundation Server
- Experience developing automated tests
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
- We Value Our People – We create diverse, inclusive environments in which each person can feel safe, respected and valued, and where everyone has opportunities to grow and reach their full potential.
- We Deliver – We are uncompromising in our commitment to deliver innovative, high-quality, technology-led solutions for our customers and exceptional, sustainable value for all our stakeholders.
- We Are People of Integrity – We value honesty, trust, courage, fairness, prudence and tenacity. We believe doing what’s right for the planet, the communities where we work, and our people is good for business.
- We Empower – We empower our people with a shared purpose, the right tools and the supportive culture they need to be proactive decision-makers, to be adaptive to change, and to succeed.
- We Are a Team of Teams – We have a will to succeed, but we value the achievements of our team of teams over individual accomplishments. Our collective focus makes us a better, stronger, more effective company.
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
Fraud has infiltrated the job placement market via the internet, email and direct phone contact. Attempts have included unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers or to extend false job offers. Bad actors may mix in fake job advertisements with legitimate postings. These ads can include contact instructions and require job seekers to send sensitive personal information or money to pay for visa applications, processing fees, etc., in exchange for consideration for a high-paying position.
KBR will never ask for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting/hiring process. Candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.