Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
LCV Dona Ana / Bliss: Security Coordinator
Security Coordinators are the site and level subject matter expert and focal point for all site level, LSA security issues. Implements physical and electronic security procedures. Conduct fraud & loss formal inquiries into any criminal act or violations of company policy as deemed necessary. Provides written & oral briefing information to senior management. Assist in the development of security education and instructional programs. Coordinate and interface with client and other government agencies to include host nation agencies. Conduct security overviews and TVAs to assess risk/threat and report findings and recommendations for improvement to senior management. Manage physical security, and security compliance programs. Provide consulting to site management. Has additional duty of monitoring and maintaining electronic databases and archives which includes responsibility for all physical files, reports, and paperwork generated by the LOGCAP Security Dept, as well as electronic media. Assist with health and welfare inspections. Enforce Force Protection levels to ensure PPE is worn when needed. Enforce badging requirements. Assists coordinator & staff with threat vulnerability assessments at location and other sites as needed. Patrols LSA and work areas providing physical security and "loss-prevention" measures to facilitate the security of Government property. Will work night shift as required.
· Must have a minimum of five (5) years leadership experience.
· Must possess knowledge of force protection procedures and practices.
· Must be able to develop and implement physical and electronic security recommendations.
· Must have a minimum of four (4) years of experience conducting formal inquiries regarding fraud & loss or any criminal act or violations.
· Must have knowledge of basic interview and investigative techniques, and must be able to complete written reports related to security incidents.
· Must be able to provide written & oral briefing information to security management.
· Must have the ability to give security education and instructional presentations.
· Must be able to articulate with little guidance the security mission to site management and coordinate with the client and other government agencies to include host nation agencies.
· Must be able to conduct TVAs, Security Overviews, analyze threat profiles, and conduct general threat analysis.
· Must have experience with loss prevention, physical security, information security programs, personal security, and basic escorting & personal protection missions.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft applications; Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook.
· Active Secret Clearance Required
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
Fraud has infiltrated the job placement market via the internet, email and direct phone contact. Attempts have included unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers or to extend false job offers. Bad actors may mix in fake job advertisements with legitimate postings. These ads can include contact instructions and require job seekers to send sensitive personal information or money to pay for visa applications, processing fees, etc., in exchange for consideration for a high-paying position.
KBR will never ask for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting/hiring process. Candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.