Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Analyst
KBR is seeking a Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Analyst to join our Team in our Orange Park, Florida location.
- The Analyst will utilize NAVAIR software to document analyses, effectively draft reports, papers, and presentations to present the RCM analysis findings and recommendations as required.
- Performs basic statistical and cost analyses.
- Participates in RCM team meetings and analysis reviews.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree plus zero to two years of experience in aviation maintenance/management field is required. In lieu of a degree, an additional eight years of related professional work experience is required.
- Must be able to travel .
- May be subjected to a government security investigation; Must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Candidate should have a working knowledge of Naval Aviation Maintenance Program (4790 series), Maintenance Requirement Cards (MRC), aircraft maintenance plans, and aircraft systems publications including illustrated parts breakdowns, theory of operations, and systems functional diagrams.
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate the ability to collect, sort and analyze various qualitative and quantitative data including Naval Aviation Logistics Data Analysis / Decision Knowledge Programming for Logistics Analysis and Technical Evaluation (NALDA/DECKPLATE), Joint Directives Reporting System (JDRS), and Naval Air Technical Data and Engineering Service Command (NATEC).
- The candidate will be expected to be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of software tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience in aviation maintenance with exposure to aircraft, aircraft systems, support equipment, trend analysis or reliability analysis is highly desired.
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) training and certification is considered a definite plus, but is not required.
- Familiarity with Integrated Reliability Centered Maintenance (IRCMS) software and any/all phases of Design Interface Maintenance Planning is highly desired
Contract requirements will prevail.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
- We Value Our People – We create diverse, inclusive environments in which each person can feel safe, respected and valued, and where everyone has opportunities to grow and reach their full potential.
- We Deliver – We are uncompromising in our commitment to deliver innovative, high-quality, technology-led solutions for our customers and exceptional, sustainable value for all our stakeholders.
- We Are People of Integrity – We value honesty, trust, courage, fairness, prudence and tenacity. We believe doing what’s right for the planet, the communities where we work, and our people is good for business.
- We Empower – We empower our people with a shared purpose, the right tools and the supportive culture they need to be proactive decision-makers, to be adaptive to change, and to succeed.
- We Are a Team of Teams – We have a will to succeed, but we value the achievements of our team of teams over individual accomplishments. Our collective focus makes us a better, stronger, more effective company.
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
Fraud has infiltrated the job placement market via the internet, email and direct phone contact. Attempts have included unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers or to extend false job offers. Bad actors may mix in fake job advertisements with legitimate postings. These ads can include contact instructions and require job seekers to send sensitive personal information or money to pay for visa applications, processing fees, etc., in exchange for consideration for a high-paying position.
KBR will never ask for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting/hiring process. Candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.