Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM)
KBR Wyle Services LLC is looking to hire an Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) for its Niceville Florida location. The ISSM duties are outlined below:
- Highly motivated and willingness to acquire new skills and adapt seamlessly to a changing security environment. Maintain a working knowledge of system functions, security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational security measures.
- Monitor compliance and conduct annual assessments of certified IS.
- Perform regular checks to ensure proper security policy has been implemented and is being updated as necessary. Experience with auditing and certifying compliance of various operating systems (Windows, Linux, Network devices and peripherals).
- Design and implement cybersecurity physical, procedural, and technical security controls to support Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Experience using Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) and obtaining Authorization to Operate (ATO) and maintenance of current ATOs and POA&M’s
- Define and document security artifacts for the system.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure proper security policy implementation, safeguard classified materials and provide guidance to program personnel.
- Lead meetings to communicate IS security implementation policies and guidelines.
- Coordinate IS security inspections, tests, reviews and provided all Cybersecurity related briefings and training to employees.
- Serve as a voting member of the Change Control Board (CCB). The ISSM may elect to delegate this responsibility to the ISSO.
- Manage, maintain, and execute the information security continuous monitoring plan.
- Ensure a record is maintained of all security-related vulnerabilities and ensure serious or unresolved violations are reported to the DCSA ISSP/AO/DAO as required; and Assess changes to the system, its environment, and operational needs that could affect the security authorization.
- Work closely with the Facility Security Officer (FSO) and CPSO on security related items to ensure swift resolution and proper implementation of security requirements.
Physical Security, in conjunction with the Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO)
- Ensure SAP facilities are built to ICD-705 or O-5205.07, Volume 3 specifications
- Work with industry partners to ensure physical security measures are met and compliant with applicable DoD policy
- Conduct annual and biannual physical self-inspections
- Coordinate with local PSO and SSO for any updates or changes to current facility
- Works well with others as a team player
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Systems Management, Management Information Technology
- 8+ years of experience
- Existing DoD SECRET Clearance
- Familiarity with Test Equipment, Sanitization Procedures, Data Transfer and Derivative Classification Marking
- Organizational skills to include attention to detail, time management and ability to multitask
- Experience with audit reviews such as: physical security, network and application, password administration, file access privileges, etc.
- CISSP, CISM, Security+ or similar 8570 certification
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
- We Value Our People – We create diverse, inclusive environments in which each person can feel safe, respected and valued, and where everyone has opportunities to grow and reach their full potential.
- We Deliver – We are uncompromising in our commitment to deliver innovative, high-quality, technology-led solutions for our customers and exceptional, sustainable value for all our stakeholders.
- We Are People of Integrity – We value honesty, trust, courage, fairness, prudence and tenacity. We believe doing what’s right for the planet, the communities where we work, and our people is good for business.
- We Empower – We empower our people with a shared purpose, the right tools and the supportive culture they need to be proactive decision-makers, to be adaptive to change, and to succeed.
- We Are a Team of Teams – We have a will to succeed, but we value the achievements of our team of teams over individual accomplishments. Our collective focus makes us a better, stronger, more effective company.
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
Fraud has infiltrated the job placement market via the internet, email and direct phone contact. Attempts have included unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers or to extend false job offers. Bad actors may mix in fake job advertisements with legitimate postings. These ads can include contact instructions and require job seekers to send sensitive personal information or money to pay for visa applications, processing fees, etc., in exchange for consideration for a high-paying position.
KBR will never ask for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting/hiring process. Candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.