Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
LCV EUCOM Poland IJP: Operations Coordinator / TOCO – Document Management
Operations Coordinator / TOCO – Document Management
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Under direct supervision, performs routine assignments as an entry professional. Develops core job competencies with existing procedures by solving standard problems. Typically requires an undergraduate degree and 1 year of experience, or equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
QUALIFICATIONS - SKILLS REQUIREMENTS – EXPERIENCE LEVEL (ADDITIONAL NOTES):
• Must have previous KBR LCIV TOCO – Document Management experience.
• Must be able to travel without any restrictions.
• Must be able to obtain or be in possession of a Common Access Card (CAC). (NAC-I required)
• Must be able to analyzes work processes and develops metrics for measurement of performance (standard criteria provided and must be maintained) and understand the results.
• Must have 1 years of Logistical experience that covers; shipping, receiving and storage list not conclusive list - Military or KBR experience preferred but Commercial will be accepted.
• Coordinates with KBR customer - internal only to ensure Document Management objectives, priorities, and schedules are met and communicated to their management chain (as requested or required).
• Coordinates with Environmental, Safety, and other Shared Services functional areas as appropriate in regard to logistical functions performed under contract and under the TOCO-DM Managers direction
• Preferred experience in US Government contract closure processes and past KBR experience.
• Experience in all Microsoft Office package including but not exclusive to the following; Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point and above entry level but not considered expert.
• Ad hoc duties can and will be added to job requirements (during life of job).
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
Fraud has infiltrated the job placement market via the internet, email and direct phone contact. Attempts have included unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers or to extend false job offers. Bad actors may mix in fake job advertisements with legitimate postings. These ads can include contact instructions and require job seekers to send sensitive personal information or money to pay for visa applications, processing fees, etc., in exchange for consideration for a high-paying position.
KBR will never ask for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting/hiring process. Candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.