Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Weekend and Bank Holiday Operator
Core Responsibilities and Duties
To act as the initial point of contact for the customer, collating and recording all relevant details of requests, providing accurate and relevant information, monitoring and escalating incidents to achieve agreed service level and keeping customers informed of status and progression of the work order. Responsible for the co-ordination of customer service requests to be sent out to the supply chain and chasing progression of work orders. Responsible for resolving queries and complaints by applying a first call resolution plan to each call. To create accurate data records containing all relevant information to enable requests to be resolved to time and to the standard required. To enhance the customers perception of the service by exceeding their expectations and delivering solutions in a customer focused and a timely manner. Takes ownership for own performance actively seeking opportunities to improve and develop
The role is responsible to the Supervisor, Call Centre for:
· Championing “We care, We deliver” team values across the business
· Ensure the highest standard of customer service at all times.
· To achieve call handling targets and standards at all times, providing a professional and knowledgeable approach on all calls aiming to exceed customer expectations and contribute to delivery of the contract
· Responsible for the co-ordination of all reactive services within remit, ensuring work is distributed to the supply chain in accordance with the reactive works process.
· To accurately record all information necessary to resolve reported service requests, incidents and complaints, including full and complete log notes of all contacts and accurate classification.
· To monitor action and escalate incidents as appropriate to achieve agreed service levels and to keep customers informed of status and progress of resolution.
· To develop and maintain a good understanding of the core applications (Maximo, Concept Evolution and SharePoint applications) used to provide facilities management services to all customers, including all relevant processes and procedures.
· To identify and apply opportunities to develop and improve skills, seeking assistance to acquire new skills and maintaining records of own development and call observations.
· To take action to keep up to date with changes to the contract and sharing information learned within the team
· To handle and actively resolve any customer issues according to the customer complaints process
· To be prepared to work on other KBR contracts, projects and initiatives at short notice to support the changing needs of the business.
· Comply and embrace KBR “Zero harm” policy encouraging a safe and secure working environment
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
Fraud has infiltrated the job placement market via the internet, email and direct phone contact. Attempts have included unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers or to extend false job offers. Bad actors may mix in fake job advertisements with legitimate postings. These ads can include contact instructions and require job seekers to send sensitive personal information or money to pay for visa applications, processing fees, etc., in exchange for consideration for a high-paying position.
KBR will never ask for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting/hiring process. Candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.