SAIC is looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our Defense & Civilian Sector in support of the Federal Aviation Administration Integrated Service Center (FAA ISC). SAIC leads the way to provide customer-centric IT Service Management (ITSM) focused on improving service, and leveraging processes and strategies with an emphasis on timely IT services and support.
Candidates will be a key part of a team of IT professionals who provide hardware and software support for the FAA. Candidate will perform tasks such as preparing end user devices for deployment, installing and configuring equipment, troubleshooting issues, and managing ticket queues.
- Handle service inquiries and problems to include performing customer support activities involving the installation, modification, and repair of Windows based PCs, peripheral equipment, and COTS applications.
- Resolve incidents and task through the Remedy ITSM Tool.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors technical problems to ensure a timely resolution
- Identifies and researches solutions to technical problems.
- Able to diagnose and repair products by replacing worn or broken parks and making technical adjustments.
- Create knowledge base articles to document troubleshooting steps
- Package equipment for shipment
Required Education, Experience, Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline and three (3) years related experience; 11 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- HDI-DAST Certification or the ability to obtain a HDI-DAST certification within 60 days of hire.
- Must have the ability to obtain and hold a Public Trust clearance.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $55,001 - $65,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.