SAIC has an opening for a Senior Software Developer to join our talented, dynamic team. The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Serve as a leader on scrum teams supporting multiple products
- Understanding and articulating the benefits and risks associated with different coding languages in different functional environments
- Leading other developers in fulfilling the requirements
- Maintaining and improving the performance of existing software
- Recommending improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- Participating in creating software development plans and strategies
- Creating software solutions to user problems and business needs
- Identifying weaknesses or risks and make recommendations to mitigate
- Analyzing problems and determining appropriate course correction measures as necessary
- Strong knowledge and experience with application implementation, development, and maintenance
- In-depth knowledge of and ability to use: Statistical Analysis System (SAS), Hyperion, Informatica Power Center
- Experience with Oracle 11g, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, Unix
- Attention to detail, being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks
- Strong time management and coordination skills, and ability to adjust to change
- Strong skills in organizing, planning, and prioritizing work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and excellent customer service
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years of relevant experience
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation’s technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit . For ongoing news, please visit our .
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.