Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Enterprise Tools Engineer to join our team in the Annapolis Junction, MD.
Systems Engineer with application engineering background to design, deploy, administer and operate global enterprise monitoring platforms for networking, telephony, unified communications, peripherals and compute endpoint devices and services. The candidate should have a strong technical aptitude and be comfortable working with cross functional teams. An ideal candidate will have some experience and knowledge with monitoring technologies such as Operations Manager, NNMi, OMi, MFNA, Splunk ES and ITSi, SiteScope, and ServiceNow. Applicants will have in-depth experience managing ITSM, ITOM and AIOps platforms. The position requires some scripting capabilities to automate deployments with Monitoring and Event management solutions, ensuring 24/7 visibility of the managed services IT portfolio.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must be able to follow complex instructions, resolve conflicts or facilitate conflict resolution, and have strong organization/priority setting skills.
• Must be able to multi-task.
• Must be able to learn and apply large amounts of technical and procedural information, and to follow published standards and processes.
• Must be knowledgeable of infrastructure tools and management techniques and able to follow standards and processes that have been published.
• Must be able to provide systems training to team members as needed.
• Must be able to communicate in a clear, concise, professional oral or written manner, to be understood by customers, clients, co-workers and other employees of the organization.
• Must be able to perform under pressure and stressful situations.
• May be required to be on call for production support 24x7.
• Must be able to concentrate and demonstrate a capacity to learn new technical concepts and to adapt to new technologies quickly.
• 10 yrs experience; or BS Degree in engineering or equivalent technical major, with 6 years of enterprise monitoring experience.
• DoD 8570 Level I certification required to include Security+, A+, Network+, CCNA, CISSP, SSCP, etc.
• Periodic local travel may be required.
Security Requirements: Candidate must have Top Secret SCI Clearance with Polygraph.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
• The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations
• Working with Data
• Move about freely in a laboratory setting
• Repetitive Motions
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.