LCV NORTHCOM NTC: Associate Specialist, Materials
ASSOCIATE SPECIALIST, MATERIALS
- Performs detailed duties to maintain supply and inventory levels for deployed systems and/or products.
- Monitors spare part availability, repair turnaround and inventory levels.
- Answers inquiries regarding order status, availability, required dates, order status and the like.
- May be assigned to provisioning, inventory management, spares, replenishment and/or return areas
- Performs routine assignments in the entry level to a professional job progression.
- Develops competence by performing structured work assignments.
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems. Receives instruction, guidance, and direction from others.
- Requires conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline.
- Applies general knowledge of industry developed through education or past experience.
- Begins acquiring disciplinary knowledge within the context of specific DOD, Agency, and/or industry standards and engineering requirements.
- No mentoring or advisory responsibilities; accountable for developing own technical contribution.
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems.
- Analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments.
- Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
- No formal supervisory responsibility.
- Typically requires a college or University Degree in Business related disciplines that focus on Supply Chain, Purchasing and/or Logistics or,
- Related combination of education and experience that provides knowledge and exposure to the fundamental theories, principles and concepts within the specified discipline.
- Typically requires 0 to 2 years of relevant experience.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
- We Value Our People – We create diverse, inclusive environments in which each person can feel safe, respected and valued, and where everyone has opportunities to grow and reach their full potential.
- We Deliver – We are uncompromising in our commitment to deliver innovative, high-quality, technology-led solutions for our customers and exceptional, sustainable value for all our stakeholders.
- We Are People of Integrity – We value honesty, trust, courage, fairness, prudence and tenacity. We believe doing what’s right for the planet, the communities where we work, and our people is good for business.
- We Empower – We empower our people with a shared purpose, the right tools and the supportive culture they need to be proactive decision-makers, to be adaptive to change, and to succeed.
- We Are a Team of Teams – We have a will to succeed, but we value the achievements of our team of teams over individual accomplishments. Our collective focus makes us a better, stronger, more effective company.
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
Fraud has infiltrated the job placement market via the internet, email and direct phone contact. Attempts have included unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers or to extend false job offers. Bad actors may mix in fake job advertisements with legitimate postings. These ads can include contact instructions and require job seekers to send sensitive personal information or money to pay for visa applications, processing fees, etc., in exchange for consideration for a high-paying position.
KBR will never ask for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting/hiring process. Candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.