DIEGO GARCIA: NETWORK SERVICES SUPPORT SUPERVISOR
DESCRIPTION OF JOB TASK AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Capable of implementing sound management principles critical to advising government personnel.
- Serves as the service providers for clients/claimants.
- Installs, operates, and maintains all ONE-NET network infrastructure ensuring the classified and unclassified networks are secure and operational in accordance with One-Net Concept of Operations
- Responsible for troubleshooting and providing TIER II support for ONE-Net seats.
- Provides physical presence as required by TNOSC to outlying fleet concentration areas. Service at this level will be primarily hardware-related such as device and cable plant maintenance, component replacement, and software distribution.
- Responsible for performing monthly spot-checks of GFE assigned.
- Maintains and repairs/replaces all GFE (computer systems, network infrastructure, hardware and software, and consumable devices) as required to meet the requirements of this contract, with direct oversight from NCTSFE Det. DG SME.
- Provides touch labor to support remote help desk and troubleshooting efforts.
- Submits a trouble ticket via Remedy system for failed or malfunctioned workstation/computer related equipment such as Workstation, laptop, monitor, Printer/Multifunction, Data Switch, Router, Server, Firewall and UPS and KVM switches.
- Fully responsible for accountability of the ONE-NET Asset List and must maintain an active detailed inventory of the ONE-NET Asset List.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
BASIC JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Must possess administrative, organizational, and computer skills to include proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ability to work quickly and in a potentially high-stress environment.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills which enable to effectively liaise with clients, other departments within the organization, subcontractors and clients, and report directly to the Senior Management.
- Must pass overseas medical screening and be in good health.
- Must have a valid and be able to obtain driver’s license with restriction code at least 2.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: SPECIAL CERTIFICATIONS OR TRAINING
- IAT-2: CISSP (or Associate) or CISA or GSE or SCNA.
- Must meet requirements outlined in the DOD 8570.1M directive matrix IAT-2.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited four-year college or university with a major in computer science, information systems, engineering, business. OR Approximately 10 years of experience in related fields, two of which must be management experience. Experience with data center environment in areas of network for voice and data, Internet infrastructure, and security.
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
- We Value Our People – We create diverse, inclusive environments in which each person can feel safe, respected and valued, and where everyone has opportunities to grow and reach their full potential.
- We Deliver – We are uncompromising in our commitment to deliver innovative, high-quality, technology-led solutions for our customers and exceptional, sustainable value for all our stakeholders.
- We Are People of Integrity – We value honesty, trust, courage, fairness, prudence and tenacity. We believe doing what’s right for the planet, the communities where we work, and our people is good for business.
- We Empower – We empower our people with a shared purpose, the right tools and the supportive culture they need to be proactive decision-makers, to be adaptive to change, and to succeed.
- We Are a Team of Teams – We have a will to succeed, but we value the achievements of our team of teams over individual accomplishments. Our collective focus makes us a better, stronger, more effective company.
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
Fraud has infiltrated the job placement market via the internet, email and direct phone contact. Attempts have included unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers or to extend false job offers. Bad actors may mix in fake job advertisements with legitimate postings. These ads can include contact instructions and require job seekers to send sensitive personal information or money to pay for visa applications, processing fees, etc., in exchange for consideration for a high-paying position.
KBR will never ask for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting/hiring process. Candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.