Controlled Spares Lead (Australia)
KBR is seeking a Controlled Spares Lead to join our Team! This position supports tasking in PMA-265, NAVAIR Head Quarters in Patuxent River, MD. Physical location for this role is is at the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF) Base Amberley, Ipswich, Queensland Australia . Duties include developing and coordinating aviation maintenance and logistics processes and procedures between the RAAF and United States Navy (USN).
Duties included but not limited to;
- The scope of this effort will encompass classified asset management and direct liaison with RAAF Base Amberley support infrastructure personnel as a direct representative of PMA265. Primary tasking includes daily liaison with PMA265 on RAAF aircraft actions that involve controlled spares program. Tasking includes access control of appropriate systems and subcomponents.
- Job duties include managing all controlled spares from unclassified up to and including Secret on the F/A-18F Super Hornet and EA-18G Growler. This includes safeguarding and accounting for all controlled spare components utilized on the F/A-18F and EA-18G aircraft and associated systems utilization KBR Share Point Site.
- Issue to or reconciliation fly away kits for detachments that the RAAF participate in.
- Track Aircraft configuration changes and engineering modifications that will periodically occur across the fleet that may affect the controlled spare program.
- In addition controlling and operating the secure storage facility for F/A-18F and EA-18G components located at RAAF Base Amberley. Also ensures access to the secure storage facility is limited to authorized personnel only and provide requirements support to 82Wing and Air Combat Group.
- This includes providing analysis, briefings, recommendations and reports to PMA265 as required.
- Track, Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and financial information relating to the control spare program.
BS or BA degree in a Business, Management or other Relevant Technical Discipline.
An AS or AA degree and an additional four (4) years of experience; or an additional six (6) years of experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
Contract requirements will prevail.
- Must have at least four years of experience in program management, technical or business analysis discipline and included in the four years of experience there must be at least two years of professional experience in technical efforts.
- Specific knowledge of FMS and Defense Security Assistance Programs is desired.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD policy and documentation related to PPBS, life-cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DOD 5000 series).
- Experience processing program acquisition, funding and contract documentation for military programs is desired.
? PREFERRED SKILLS :
General knowledge of NAVAIR policies, procedures, terminology, requirements and platform experience on the F/A-18F and EA-18.
KBR — Delivering Solutions, Changing the World.
KBR brings together the best and brightest to deliver science, technology and engineering solutions that help governments and companies around the world accomplish their most critical missions and objectives.
In everything we do, we are guided by our ONE KBR Values:
- We Value Our People – We create diverse, inclusive environments in which each person can feel safe, respected and valued, and where everyone has opportunities to grow and reach their full potential.
- We Deliver – We are uncompromising in our commitment to deliver innovative, high-quality, technology-led solutions for our customers and exceptional, sustainable value for all our stakeholders.
- We Are People of Integrity – We value honesty, trust, courage, fairness, prudence and tenacity. We believe doing what’s right for the planet, the communities where we work, and our people is good for business.
- We Empower – We empower our people with a shared purpose, the right tools and the supportive culture they need to be proactive decision-makers, to be adaptive to change, and to succeed.
- We Are a Team of Teams – We have a will to succeed, but we value the achievements of our team of teams over individual accomplishments. Our collective focus makes us a better, stronger, more effective company.
We have also embedded environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles in every business operation and corporate function. Not only are we committed to operating safely, sustainably and equitably, but we are also committed to using our capabilities and expertise to help our customers accomplish their sustainability goals.
Worldwide, KBR employs a diverse workforce approximately 29,000 people strong, with customers in more than 80 countries and operations in 40 countries.
At KBR, We Deliver.
Fraud has infiltrated the job placement market via the internet, email and direct phone contact. Attempts have included unauthorized use of KBR’s name and logo to solicit potential job seekers or to extend false job offers. Bad actors may mix in fake job advertisements with legitimate postings. These ads can include contact instructions and require job seekers to send sensitive personal information or money to pay for visa applications, processing fees, etc., in exchange for consideration for a high-paying position.
KBR will never ask for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting/hiring process. Candidate profiles are carefully managed to protect personal information.