SAIC is in need of a Command and Control Subject Matter Expert at our GCCS-TCO program in New Orleans, LA.
The Command and Control Subject Matter Expert will provide C2 SME support to Marine Corps Forces in the New Orleans and surrounding installations.
Candidate must be able to travel/deploy with United States Marine Corps (USMC) forces in support of contingencies, actual declared hostilities, exercises and as the customer deems necessary.
Ship riding in support of Marine Corps units is also a possibility for short duration.
Support will be provided for current and future Marine Corps C2 systems to include Global Command and Control System (GCCS), Tactical Common Operational Picture (COP) Server (TCS), Tactical COP TCW (TCW), Joint Tactical COP Workstation (JTCW)/Command and Control Personal Computer (C2PC).
Required Education and Experience:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with an active Secret Level security clearance required
- High School diploma and 8 years experience; OR Bachelors and 4 years of experience
- Ability to obtain DOD 8570 IAT II certification within 6 months of start date. Must be able to obtain any 1 of the following certifications:
- (CCNA Security, CySA+ **, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, or SSCP)
- Must be able to obtain a Computing Environment certification within 6 months of start date (Microsoft, Linux, operating environment type certifications)
- Experience must include any combination of the following: GCCS, TCS, TCW, JTCW/C2PC
- CPOF, AFATDS, BFT, JCR, FBCB2
- Windows 10, Solaris 10, or Red Hat Linux System Administration experience is highly recommended.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.