SAIC is seeking a Program Control Analyst to join our team in Panama City, Florida.
The Program Controller participates in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on multiple projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk. This individual will have a complete understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices and standards in Program Control and full knowledge of industry practices.
- Significant interface with project managers, senior technical staff, as well as other functional organizations including contracts, finance, accounts receivable, procurement, subcontract management, etc.
- Reports detailed information, analyzes financial data in support of project cost/schedule status and presents briefings to SAIC managers and customers as required.
- Develop and maintain estimate at completions, meet deadlines for submissions and provide ongoing status.
- Analyze and reconcile cash flow, profitability, invoicing, unbillables, costs on hold, subcontracts invoice and prepare commitment/accrual to validate current project status.
- Ensure revenue is recorded according to the EAC and provide accurate data for inclusion in quarterly forecast plans.
- Develops and maintains spend plans to include level of effort projections as well as depletion dates for current funding
- Ensures adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), Sarbanes-Oxley and all corporate policies and procedures as they relate to contract performance and financials.
- Performs assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
- Work is reviewed by management to measure meeting objectives.
- Participates in new business proposals, project projections, analysis of requirements, and input to cost and management volumes.
- Proactively participates in process improvement efforts relating to finance
Bachelors and three (3) years or more related experience; Masters and one (1) year of related experience
- Canidate must have 2+ years of Program Control or related experience
- Candidates must possess an understanding of financial management as it relates to funding, revenue, cost, profit, Accounts Receivable, subcontracts and purchase orders
- Must be analytical, possess excellent communication, presentation skills and have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Familiarity with government contracting and the difference contract types (CPFF, FFP, T&M, etc.) is a plus.
- Must be experienced working in a fast-paced environment where multiple projects and deliverables are being worked simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively and meet deadlines
- Ability to organize in order to effectively manage action items and self-motivated.
- Must be well versed in MS tools (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint etc.) to include advanced Excel skills including VLOOKUPS and pivot tables.
- Prefer working knowledge of CostPoint and Cognos Workspace Advanced
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance. A minimum of an Interim Secret clearance will be required prior to first day of employment.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.