SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professional to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
SAIC’s Web Developer will assist management and develop training courses and content related to adult learning solutions. In support of training efforts, the Web Developer will determine technical requirements for learning solutions to research, create, document, and implement graphics, websites, online courses, Web-Based Training (WBTs), and other learning materials.
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI with polygraph
- Five (5) or more years of experience in web development or UI/UX or ISD capabilities
- Designing, building, and maintaining web sites.
- Incorporating considerations into web site design plans, such as budgets, equipment, performance requirements, or legal issues including accessibility and privacy
- Utilizing Joomla site design and site administration
- Applying Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, After Effects) or other similar software products into web pages
- Employing JIRA or other IT work ticket/tracking system
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S.) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Management Systems or a related discipline. Note that education can be substituted in lieu of relevant experience
- Developing Web-Based Training (WBT) or online training courses or other E-learning solutions
- Creating motion graphic products
- Utilizing general photograph and/or video production
- Familiarity with cloud technology
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.